• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Everybody is trowing the word racist around without thinking about what that means.

I wasn't implying anything. It is one of the right's talking points though. There is nothing more to my comment than that, if you want to read into it something that isn't there, more power to you.

You said this......

What a great defense "Oh, I'm not racist, they're the REAL racist..."
In response to me saying this......

obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, and intolerant towards other people's beliefs and practices
A lot of you could stand to learn the meanings of some of these words you continually throw around because this thread is full of bigoted people, not only the "racist" ones but the ones who claim not to be
Pretty sure i was calling out everyone in here and never said anything along the lines of one side is the real bigoted side, i directly said everyone was acting bigoted. The evidence for that conclusion is found in this thread and ironically in you posts, how is that a talking point from the right? Or perhaps you jumped the gun because your accusation doesn't even fit with what i said.

Euphor!a

Banned
You're not making yourself look better here. "Both sides!" isn't any better if that is the weird argument you are making.

You're not making yourself look better here. "Both sides!" isn't any better if that is the weird argument you are making.
Once again your trying to turn my statement political and into something that i never said, Both sides is an argument based on the right saying both sides are as bad as each other. Which they are not. I never said that and i don't believe that, because one side fights for human rights (among other things) and the other fights for the rights of corporations and money. In fact i can't stand the average voter from the right, in my opinion most of them are either uneducated or just malicious. All i was saying was that this thread is full of bigoted people and by the definition of the word i am right, this thread and your posts are proof of that. For a person hung up on grammar you seem to have a problem with comprehension, or are you just reading into things now like you accuse me of doing earlier?

Euphor!a

Banned
Once again your trying to turn my statement political and into something that i never said, Both sides is an argument based on the right saying both sides are as bad as each other. Which they are not. I never said that and i don't believe that, because one side fights for human rights (among other things) and the other fights for the rights of corporations and money. In fact i can't stand the average voter from the right, in my opinion most of them are either uneducated or just malicious. All i was saying was that this thread is full of bigoted people and by the definition of the word i am right, this thread and your posts are proof of that. For a person hung up on grammar you seem to have a problem with comprehension, or are you just reading into things now like you accuse me of doing earlier?

I'm not turning your statement into anything. It is what you said and it is idiotic any way you spin it.

Bigoted
obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, and intolerant towards other people's beliefs and practices.

A lot of you could stand to learn the meanings of some of these words you continually throw around because this thread is full of bigoted people, not only the "racist" ones but the ones who claim not to be.

daniell referred to trans people as invalid, saying that "cutting your dick off" doesn't change your chromosomes. That absolutely fits the definition of bigotry.

Top Bottom