• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ex-Bizarre staff working on UE3 powered Jacob Jones & the Bigfoot Mystery on Vita

Looks bad, especially that Bigfoot character design. People will say "IT LOOKS GREAT" just because it's on the Vita, much like how that terrible Portal clone was praised because the developers announced a Wii U version. Capcom should port Zack & Wiki to the Vita.

I don't own a Vita, but the tone in the teaser trailer is really cute, I think it looks good.

I don't have a Vita, I have mocked its plight in the past, but this looks terrific.

Content like that will set it apart.

Now it just needs a lot more of it.

Thats fair enough, suppose your right. Devs have defoes moved away from the 'UE look' that was so painful in the early side of this past gen. Good sign for UE4 I hope.

It is interesting that this is another colourful, family friendly game for the Vita.
I kind of like the trend if it ever becomes one.
Looks like sony realize that solely targetting core gamer in early console lifespan is not enough. Saying kids cant afford it means nothing since the parents are the one buying it and if there's always parents who spoil their too much and simply cant say no to their kid if the kids want the vita badly.

Looks great, I love the design. What I fear is the game only rely on this and become a subpar Layton. I'm really waiting to see nice puzzles.

Guys, we're officially dealing with a fucking Samsquanch here...

Looks really cool, excited to hear more. Another great looking vita release.

CamHostage

Lucid?
Not working on PGR5 then..?

They have some project on their site that people have been rumoring about, they seem interested in little experimental stuff right now (and we can let PGR hopes go, folks, there may be a spiritual successor at some other publisher but Forza is the only future for racing at Microsoft) but these could all be warm-up projects for something bigger too.

Big or small, I'm intrigued by the directions they're exploring so far.

Top Bottom