• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F1 2011 - September 23rd release

Lucius86

Banned
Staab said:
Where's our OT you drunk brit ?!

Getting drunk on a work night was not a good idea.

Once the hangover is clear, and my workload lessens, I will complete it this afternoon. Need to hit gym tonight so I HOPE to have it up with FV this evening GMT.

Does anyone know if you can play the PC version with an Xbox gamepad? Not the ideal way to play, but I dont have a compatible PC steering wheel at the moment, and it will take me some time to save for a Fanatec.

Staab

Captain Bluey said:
Does anyone know if you can play the PC version with an Xbox gamepad? Not the ideal way to play, but I dont have a compatible PC steering wheel at the moment, and it will take me some time to save for a Fanatec.
Yes you can, the wired version can be plugged in directly and for the wireless one you just need the USB reciever.

Lucius said:
Need to hit gym tonight... so it will be late!
haha... please, worst excuse of the F1 calendar to date !

mocoworm

Staab said:
Yes you can, the wired version can be plugged in directly and for the wireless one you just need the USB reciever.

haha... please, worst excuse of the F1 calendar to date !

Make sure to work on those neck muscles so you can withstand the GEEEEES when you fire up the game !! :D

Juicy Bob

I can genuinely picture Lucius on one of those wall-mounted light-up reaction tester thingies, frantically tapping at the dots lighting up to try and hone his reaction times like actual F1 drivers.

Guys, I apologise for Lucius. I really do. I thought this joint OT would work out, but just like with college/uni work, it seems I'm carrying my partner who can't get his work finished on time.

He hereby is disqualified from trying to enter the league. We've also contacted alcohol anonymous.

Lucius86

Banned
Juicy Bob said:
I can genuinely picture Lucius on one of those wall-mounted light-up reaction tester thingies, frantically tapping at the dots lighting up to try and hone his reaction times like actual F1 drivers.

I will be more mentally and physically prepared for this season's champ than ever before. I am turning into a British Schumacher before your very eyes, both in physical excellence and cuntishness.

Foliorum Viridum said:
Guys, I apologise for Lucius. I really do. I thought this joint OT would work out, but just like with college/uni work, it seems I'm carrying my partner who can't get his work finished on time.

He hereby is disqualified from trying to enter the league. We've also contacted alcohol anonymous.

How often are deadlines brought forward? Also, your part of the |OT| is shit. So there.

Lucius86 said:
I will be more mentally and physically prepared for this season's champ than ever before. I am turning into a British Schumacher before your very eyes, both in physical excellence and cuntishness.

You'll run your car into FV's car and then apologize?

Lucius86

Banned
brotkasten said:
You'll run your car into FV's car and then apologize?

No no no - back when Scumacher was a PROPER cunt - not the humble, wiser one we have now.

I have never crashed into FV in a league race, like at a track in Monza, resulting in a lost front wing for FV whilst I went on my merry way to win. Never.

Orgun

Foliorum Viridum said:
:( Would've had my first podium that race!

Still, I'm not a whiner who will brand you a backmarker for a racing incident. ;)
Did you get a podium in the end? I'm totally blanking, all I remember is a series of Walls with carbon fibre in the air

Nope. Lucius stole that podium from me and at Catalunya I got that puncture 3 laps from the end which meant Stop It didn't have to fight me for the podium.

Mid-field driver 4 lyfe.

Orgun

Foliorum Viridum said:
Nope. Lucius stole that podium from me and at Catalunya I got that puncture 3 laps from the end which meant Stop It didn't have to fight me for the podium.

Mid-field driver 4 lyfe.

Haa haa, I got a podium and you didn't. Neener neener neeeeener

Orgun said:
Just think how often you guys are going to see that car if I get into the league. :D
No "if" :(

I'm going to be so sad is someone doesn't get in this year from last year.

Edit: Since you're shit Orgun, I'll be your Massa. IN MY SLIPSTREAM YOU GO.

Staab

It would be sad if you didn't get in FV; imagine all that work on the OT and all of a sudden you're told that Orgun is faster than you, can you confirm you understood that message ?

Lucius said:
Fuck you. My |OT| was content complete until you posted that.
You should be thanking me for pushing your OT to perfection, fool !

Manik

Opted for the 360 version last year, but after a year spent playing all on my lonesome (save for one or two races) this time I'm jumping ship to the PC version.

Hoping to at least have a shot at joining in the league with you guys or, and more likely, just catching up for a few races with some guys from here in between.

So very, very hyped :D

Top Bottom