• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
ivp61FR7syjHL.gif

I hope y'all are perched for Queen of Everything Gwen Stefani's solo comeback.

How about now

Getting there tbh.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Now playing:

Tomorrow Never Dies

I honestly don't think I've ever seen this one before.

Reminds me that Garbage's theme for The World Is Not Enough deserves more love.

ivp61FR7syjHL.gif

I hope y'all are perched for Queen of Everything Gwen Stefani's solo comeback.

I had no idea she had a new solo album coming.

I saw No Doubt live last year and they fucking blew my mind. The gang was energetic af and Gwen slayed it. The way she was running up and down the stage while singing her lungs out was unbelievable. One of the most amazing concerts I've ever seen. Also, her abs are real. In her 40's. After two kids. WITCHCRAFT.

AcridMeat

Banned
I saw No Doubt live last year and they fucking blew my mind. The gang was energetic af and Gwen slayed it. The way she was running up and down the stage while singing her lungs out was unbelievable. One of the most amazing concerts I've ever seen. Also, her abs are real. In her 40's. After two kids. WITCHCRAFT.
Everything about this is great
Ha I was just listening to them again recently, hadn't heard this one though it's nice.

edit: This is from the album I have.

edit: Screw that song I much prefer Meant to Be from that album.

For as much shit as they get (and rightfully so in many respects) there is a Planet Fitness literally around the corner from me that's 24 hours and I pay 10 bucks a month, which i totally need to go to more. It's the only gym in a 5 mile radius of me I think.

It helps that It's almost but not quite a mile from my house so walking/jogging/running to it is easy.

Autumn is the worst season. Doesn't know if it wants to be Summer with a bit of Spring (the rain), or Winter.

Take it back. Autumn is GOAT.
Also, seasons aren't capitalized unless they're being personified. /grammarnazi

But speaking of hard cider, I am so getting some next week.

Windam

Scaley member
Now truly I am King of the World, Master of Fate.
Damned shall thy house be!
Thou shall not question my power,
Nor shall thou defy me further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom