• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
e8lw7r7dpbtnwnlatmagsok4j.jpg

A pretty fucking shitty "joke" tbh.

On our way, I can't believe
That I'm kissing you, you're touching me, yeah
I can't imagine to be somewhere else.
I'm all in with no regrets.
So, so here we are but still I can't let go
Of the thought of losing you, no.
I wonder if we're gonna stay this way.
Will you remember what you promised me, oh?

1497.gif

Getting my ass together and putting my portfolio of projects together. Gotta dust off those html/css skills again. Next stop: updating and porting my senior project to ios.

zeemumu

I got mistaken for being Indian at work today. That's a first. I also found out that I like the band more music from the band The Killers aside from just When You were Young.

zeemumu

Oh jeez thanks for reminding me that Indian food exists.

Now I'm hungry, jerk.

Well I'm hungry too so that makes two of us. The only difference is that I have a fridge full of stuff (thaaaangs) and I just got off of work.
Anyone who stands in the way of my late dinner will be crushed.

h6FAF8598

Crap, I need to work on my moon observation project but the moon isn't visible from where I am right now. It was only up during the day.

I'm baking some chipotle bbq garlic bread rn. Don't let me burn it, y'all.

Also, when you said you were mistaken for an Indian, I thought you meant Native American. Whoops.

zeemumu

Also, when you said you were mistaken for an Indian, I thought you meant Native American. Whoops.

Nope I meant Indian Indian. The amount of Native American in my blood isn't enough to drastically alter my appearance.

I have tons of food but I'm making an effort not to snack on crap all day.

Need to lose dem pounds

ZncZhrn.png

It's harder for me to not eat junk because of work. I need variety and there's not a lot of healthy variety choices around my job. The only good news is that I basically maintain my weight because the amount that I eat is cancelled out by the amount of moving around that I do at work.

I'll come over and do that now, bb.

I hope you don't mind if your kitchen burns down.

Warm milk time. Or alcohol.

I think I have a expired fire extinguisher and I sorta kinda ripped out all the smoke detectors as they ran out of batteries and beeped through the night

We'll be okay
Don't forget to rub his tummy tum tum

I went for a walk last night at like 11pm and wound up at the 24/7 mcdonalds that's 15 minutes away from where I live.

Mission failed

This is one good thing about living in the country. No chance of running into a fast food restaurant while out exercising.

When you're drunk, eating healthy is like impossible

"fuck it I'm eating"

This is literally what happens. I'll eat anything while drunk. "It's only tonight. It doesn't matter."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom