• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five threads ago, a great apocalypse struck NeoGAF. Many members, consumed by their thirst, turned into mindless zombies. However, there were those who escaped. By working together towards one common goal, survival, they have managed to create a new life for themselves on the outskirts of the forum. The threat is not gone, nor will it ever be. But there is no need to fear the walking thirst. Not here.

This is their story.

Alicia Clark is gay in the denial that is my headcannon. Here she is feeding me Jell-O.

0aYFOES.png

And here we are being blanket burritos.

tn9DWZJ.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

zeemumu

If there's anything that I've learned from The Walking Dead it's that people on the radio can't be trusted unless they're Glenn

Misha

Banned
tbh what I like most about drawing on a computer is collecting different brush setups. I have like 50 and only installed the program like a month ago

huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
'Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is

Now I've got Avril on my mind :3 I also blame an ex in high school cause she played nothing but Avril but if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have known bae , hmmm

AcridMeat

Banned
Holy shit what did you guys do to the last thread!?

Anyway date night was really fucking great compared to last one. Had a lihl kissaroo, they have a nose like Marisa Tomei

OH BABY! !WOooo

FUME5

Holy shit what did you guys do to the last thread!?

Anyway date night was really fucking great compared to last one. Had a lihl kissaroo, they have a nose like Marisa Tomei

OH BABY! !WOooo

For half a second I was like, what type of cuisine is that?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Ok, new thread, shitposting's over, folks.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
AhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Screams externally*

mWtYQBq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom