• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Patty pedaled her paddywagon through the puddle to peddle petals.

Maddie medaled for meddling in metals with mettle in the middle of a meadow.

Lili and her lass like lime liniment as they lie in the lawn.

my GF calls me Matty sometimes, which is something I'm rarely called

Lili loves lapping ladyparts lovingly and lasciviously?

Lili and her lass like lemon lime liniment as they lie in the lawn.

Strangely my GF actually calls me Matty sometimes, which is something I'm rarely called

I'm aroused. Not gonna lie.

My boyfriend calls me Rafy.
*looks at the mirror*
I love you Rafy!
*kisses the mirror*

We need to get you to Florida pronto.

FUME5

I'm aroused. Not gonna lie.

IKiqOUm.jpg

What happens in Florida?

Vaz gets paid and laid.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Is there anyone/thing Vaz wont fuck/be fucked by?

Jobbs

Banned
I randomly slept like 4 hours and now I have so much energy I feel like I want to go fight something or climb something but there's nothing to fight or climb and my gf isn't here

classes start for her soon (as two thousandsies as that sounds for me to say) and she'll have less free time. I'm tempted to ask her to just like, live here

FUME5

I randomly slept like 4 hours and now I have so much energy I feel like I want to go fight something or climb something but there's nothing to fight or climb and my gf isn't here

classes start for her soon (as two thousandsies as that sounds for me to say) and she'll have less free time. I'm tempted to ask her to just like, live here

Asking her to move in after only a few months huh?

High risk maneuver.

He's said he'd very likely bang a South Korean pop starlet or two.

Jobbs

Banned
Asking her to move in after only a few months huh?

High risk maneuver.

yeah well whatever, I'd like her around more. at very least I'm going to be lobbying her to stay here more even if there's not a formal move in

also I didn't mean to imply I want to fight or climb my gf, btw, just that there are ways to expend energy that involve her

IKiqOUm.jpg

FUME5

yeah well whatever, I'd like her around more. at very least I'm going to be lobbying her to stay here more even if there's not a formal move in

also I didn't mean to imply I want to fight or climb my gf, btw, just that there are ways to expend energy that involve her

Hey, you know I'm not wishing anyone in here bad luck - hope it works out!

And I don't think anyone will miss what you were actually implying.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
We need to get you to Florida pronto.
Next month hopefully
Vaz gets paid and laid.
Yassssss
Is there anyone/thing Vaz wont fuck/be fucked by?
Im picky with who I actually fuck/get fucked by but I flirt with almost anyone
Lies. There is a very small amount of ladies that can get it
Anthropomorphic animals. People in fursuits.

Maybe.
People in in fursuits are disguting and so is anthropomorphic animals. Furry stuff is mostly disgusting.

Guys it's still not her birthday in Arizona. Be patient.

Emily is the new thread ready yet? Do you need somebody else to make it for you? Would that be a good birthday gift?

Guys it's still not her birthday in Arizona. Be patient.

Emily is the new thread ready yet? Do you need somebody else to make it for you? Would that be a good birthday gift?

Fuck I didn't even realize the thread was done

As my hand of the queen I'll let you make it, as long as I am still queen and you make an intro image with our avatars

I need more thread ideas

FUME5

Fume how are your Tinder escapades going?

Eh, I've taken a break from swiping, last month was all work and no workouts, my drankin and dankin escalated etc... Basically, I haven't been in the mood.

Things are back in swing though, so I'll be back to swiping in a week or two. Contemplating making a dating profile, but don't know if I can bring myself to do it.

Space Engineers he says.

Done. Anyone want Tharsis?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Pamperchu.

I'm a disgusting piece of shit and a seasoned internet grotesquery connoisseur so not a lot really bothers me but maaan Pamperchu is one of my weaknesses. Automatic gutwrenching revoltion.

Eh, I've taken a break from swiping, last month was all work and no workouts, my drankin and dankin escalated etc... Basically, I haven't been in the mood.

Things are back in swing though, so I'll be back to swiping in a week or two. Contemplating making a dating profile, but don't know if I can bring myself to do it.

Done. Anyone want Tharsis?

I'll take it

Not sure if I want to make a Tinder profile....

AcridMeat

Banned
I think the hatred of people that I got from working retail is wearing off. People seem okay
You'll be back on the hate train soon enough. \o/

Fair enough! I always needed a break like that after a month straight of doing it. It can be draining.

Writing a dating profile can be a good way to do some self reflection in what you really want. Even if you end up deleting the content before it is ever posted it can reveal some things you don't actively think about day to day that may be important.

Hell who really cares though, Forza Horizon 3 is out next month, and I just saw there's a Motorsport Manager game coming out then too.

FUME5

You'll be back on the hate train soon enough. \o/

Fair enough! I always needed a break like that after a month straight of doing it. It can be draining.

Writing a dating profile can be a good way to do some self reflection in what you really want. Even if you end up deleting the content before it is ever posted it can reveal some things you don't actively think about day to day that may be important.

Hell who really cares though, Forza Horizon 3 is out next month, and I just saw there's a Motorsport Manager game coming out then too.

Eh, I've done more than enough self reflection, I need someone smart, funny and sexy who likes to cruise through life. Basically, if it's going to work I'm going to need me with tits.

I'll be on the Deus Ex train in a few weeks, don't know what I'll be picking up in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom