• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fix'd

fddc74e99f7051e23f690a4f48ac15ab.jpg

hm well it's no Lili (she even had the cap I think) but that's definitely better.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Thread made me listen to some Strike Anywhere. Fantastic band. Good start to a morning,

Also, listening to Howard Stern replays from the week and am disgusted I now know Steven Tyler's exact penis size

Jobbs

Banned
Fume is going to get you soooo laid trab. Dudes love flannel

Trab doesn't need flannel to get laid unless the flannel has a tracking signal in it that the 1% of guys in her area who aren't dickheads or fuckboys are tuned into.

Are you saying there's some kind of high tech tracking signal embedded in flannel? You're out on a limb.

Thread made me listen to some Strike Anywhere. Fantastic band. Good start to a morning,

Also, listening to Howard Stern replays from the week and am disgusted I now know Steven Tyler's exact penis size

wZQkucB.gif

Only thing I really liked about HS was Eric the Actor and he's gone now.

I need to listen to more Strike Anywhere

Listening to Refused atm. Refused Are Fucking Dead is rad as hell

Jobbs

Banned
I personally don't have an issue with the word faggot being reclaimed in the same way as queer. But I realize I'm in the minority on that.

I rewatched Bring It On late last night while drunk and I was surprised to hear them say "fag". People talked about gay stuff differently in movies/tv even a decade ago.

IIRC, Eliza says "oh, you speak fag?" (with no malice) when the guy started to imply he's gay.

Xiao Hu

I personally don't have an issue with the word faggot being reclaimed in the same way as queer. But I realize I'm in the minority on that.

Hmmm, I stated before that I'm not active in the community so I actually know shit what is appropriate or not. But good to know for the future.

marrec

Banned
Nice OT Dragonz you're da bes

Reinhardt = Bae

Had a friend over last night, had some wine, watched a movie, AND DIDN'T KISS HER!

Right? I'm on the path to purifying my sins. Soon I will do my walk of atonement.

She did help me make a Tinder profile though so now I'm on Tinder look me up.

Jobbs

Banned

We went out to see a movie then came back and bullshitted, made grasshoppers, then drank some moonshine. I kissed her but only a peck and not sexy (at least I didn't think it was) It was more of a friendly thing; I had no agenda.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Man, looking at that photo of myself I took I think I've figured out how to take selfies that I don't despise

Hooray!

Which one are we talking about? edit found it! Good pic!

Also Vaz guns don't suit you!

Xiao Hu

Robert is actually cute. I liked one of the photos he postes where he had shorter hair a lot. Fits him more in my opinion.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
anigif_enhanced-28051-1430254389-10.gif

Robot is sensual.

Are there hot male robots in any movies? I mean robots that are clearly non-human. No Terminator.

flannel magic ~~
put it on your okc!

Done

Which one are we talking about? edit found it! Good pic!

Also Vaz guns don't suit you!

Hi.
I don't bend that way but Robot is very attractive.

Robert is actually cute. I liked one of the photos he postes where he had shorter hair a lot. Fits him more in my opinion.

Thx c:

Except for the short hair comment what's wrong with my current hair I like long hair :c

RNH is so proud of his photo

aA2t7U7.png

Lol

Goddamnit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom