• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy cuts.

I actually like wearing boy cuts ::shrugs:: got a bunch of second-hand bandshirts not that long ago.

edit: damn. again.
lemon-176816

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Vision from Avengers is pretty handsome in a British-y kind of way.

marrec

Banned
We went out to see a movie then came back and bullshitted, made grasshoppers, then drank some moonshine. I kissed her but only a peck and not sexy (at least I didn't think it was) It was more of a friendly thing; I had no agenda.

Sounds like a nice night, how did she react to the friendly peck tho?

Vazra what on earth is that

Looks like a tiny passion fruit?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I just realized I don't have any fruits at home

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
They fall weird on me because of my boobs and hips and look sloppy. I don't have the body to wear them.

Cut plz. Hold the anteaters.

Uncut you get to play with the foreskin tho. Also nibbling on it is fun and more when the guy gets twitchy and shit.

Also for the question of big hands or small passion fruit...

zeemumu

I don't know if I'm music savvy enough to remind anyone of any bands. Most of the stuff that I listen to doesn't require reminding.

Xiao Hu

Most stuff I listen too is something only Lisa would dig as a fellow metal head. For the other stuff I need to go over to the techno/industrial/emb crowd. Then there is also my love for Danny Brown <3

Edit: I almost forgot my love for synthesized music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom