• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Man this brings me back. I'm laying on my bed looking at my dumbass posters and not doing my homework. Maybe I'll sign into AOL and see if Jenna's on - The girl I like.
Oh wow, and this brought me back to very similar circumstances during my first modem internet times lol

It's crazy how well the brain remembers shit sometimes.

Risgroo

fLyOOVf.jpg

Muh hick town <3

Jobbs

Banned
Oh wow, and this brought me back to very similar circumstances during my first modem internet times lol

It's crazy how well the brain remembers shit sometimes.

Ten. Disc. Changer. Remember the sound it made when it changed discs?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Hahahah, I'm fine. I'm just making a fuss over Em's choices.
The edit was because I didn't see that Misha was Junkrat at first. I thought Em had left the devil un-assigned.

Oh, lol. Cool

Gah I need to stop getting distracted, I need to get to my friend's flat in *looks at clock*...5 minutes. OOPS THAT AIN'T HAPPENING.

THERE IS AN ALTERNATE ENDING??

Yeahp, but I can't find it on Youtube.

So here's a description:

The "Berkeley" cheerleading uniform can be seen in the bonus materials section featured in the deleted scenes #10. It was used for an alternate ending with Torrance, Cliff (Jesse Bradford) and Isis (Gabrielle Union) attending the same college with the girls on the same cheerleading squad. The shirt is a sleeveless white and blue short top with "Berkeley" across the front. The skirt is blue with green and white stripes.

1. Enter a Brexit thread
  2. Take a shot every time you read a "democracy happened get over it" shit post
  3. Die of alcohol poisoning

It's like some people don't understand that the entire basis of democracy is dissent and debate even if you lose.

1. Enter a Brexit thread
  2. Take a shot every time you read a "democracy happened get over it" shit post
  3. Die of alcohol poisoning

It's like some people don't understand that the entire basis of democracy is dissent and debate even if you lose.
Also lol at doing something 37% of the population voting for being democracy

My favourite thing is how many people blaming this on Corbyn. Because fucking everything is Corbyn's fault isn't it

Jobbs

Banned
i will never be on one so i dont even care anymore

I am indifferent about them but tired of hearing people complaining about whether or how they're in

in any case, I just finished the Bloodstained demo, and somehow it just felt right. Has the right look and feel despite being polygonal.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I am indifferent about them but tired of hearing people complaining about whether or how they're in

Haha :) Whenever I'm doing that I can assure I'm not serious. I like the avatar banners :p

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

in any case, I just finished the Bloodstained demo, and somehow it just felt right. Has the right look and feel despite being polygonal.

Are you mad that Xiao is riding you?

Democracy was a terrible idea. All those in favor of abolishing democracy say aye.

Aye...

Wait a minute.

Also lol at doing something 37% of the population voting for being democracy

My favourite thing is how many people blaming this on Corbyn. Because fucking everything is Corbyn's fault isn't it

Also going by that logic, no one should challenge the will of the majority ever. After all it's not as if the majority could ever support inherently shitty things at any point in history.

jb1234

Good morning. I'm going to play Doom. Or Dreamfall Chapters. Dunno.

(I really want to play the Bloodstained demo..,)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Good morning. I'm going to play Doom. Or Dreamfall Chapters. Dunno.

(I really want to play the Bloodstained demo..,)

I think I have a spot left on steam family sharing but no idea if the demo works that way...

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Dont wanna spam the dev thread with my stupid baby steps so Imma do this here, figured out how layers and shit work yay.

I guess next up will be a proper "action coin" thingie so i can look and interact with things, figuring out how items work and how I add an inventory. And a map. And then I should probably take some time thinking about an actual story and puzzles.

oh god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom