• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I thought you hated wrestling :p
Wrestling is awful. The term is used in MMA a lot to describe the kind of sucker who signs up for a huge gym membership after eatch a few eps of TUF And never comeswhen they see how tough it actually is but still have to pay for months

FUME5

Wrestling is awful. The term is used in MMA a lot to describe the kind of sucker who signs up for a huge gym membership after eatch a few eps of TUF And never comeswhen they see how tough it actually is but still have to pay for months

It's a lot more fun watching other people getting punched in the face than, you know, getting punched in the face.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
It's a lot more fun watching other people getting punched in the face than, you know, getting punched in the face.
I like it. Sparring is incredibly cathartic. I've met some amazing people on the mats. The Just Bleed Bros never later long.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I owe Tyrion a drink. He's been very successful on Tinder lately.

Granadier

You should uhh... link that again.

Cause I've not been finding a ton of success on my first day on Tinder.

giphy.gif

marrec

Banned
Thanks Gran, I'll make stupidly liberal use of that GIF

I want you to write down all of your problems on a piece of paper then burn the fucking paper. No paper no problems.

I don't know exactly if that made sense. I've gotten into the moonshine.

*burns down his apartment cause the paper is too big*

I'm in love with Kiria in Tokyo Mirage Sessions

Haven't gotten too far into TMS but so far yas

Granadier

just search "tyrion drink" on the gif thinger and it should show up

Granadier

If a girl gave me that shit on Tinder I'd figure she's a fuckboy and shelve her

It's a hell of a lot better than "hey"

Tinder is fickle. I don't want some paragraph story. If they sent me something that makes me smile or laugh I'm going to continue the conversation and see where it goes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jobbs

Banned
well I wouldn't open with "hey". I'd say something brief but calibrated to something in their profile

but I also don't know shit because I've never used tinder so take that for what it's worth

Granadier

Arcade Fire is fire.

well I wouldn't open with "hey". I'd say something brief but calibrated to something in their profile

but I also don't know shit because I've never used tinder so take that for what it's worth

90% of the time there isn't shit in their profile. It's usually empty or a joke of some kind that has nothing to do with them.

Tinder is literally just opening with some random bullshit and seeing where things go.

FUME5

Arcade Fire is fire.

90% of the time there isn't shit in their profile. It's usually empty or a joke of some kind that has nothing to do with them.

Tinder is literally just opening with some random bullshit and seeing where things go.

If they have two paragraphs about what they like and shit I swipe left.

EDIT

Hahahaha, Savage Garden? You've lost it grandad.

Jobbs

Banned
Arcade Bland, Bland Fire, or just Bland Bland

If it's just based on pics and then a random intro I'd at least see if there's anything in their pic to comment on (that wouldn't be too creepy)

in any case I don't know if I'll ever use tinder or not, maybe if I get more desperate at some point

Granadier

Eh, I should like them but they've never really done much for me tbh

More importantly

How does FakeGAF feel about Savage Garden

This is some "standing outside the window with a boombox" shit.

If they have two paragraphs about what they like and shit I swipe left.

Exactly. Tell me your life story over drinks or some shit. Not while we've never even talked to each other.

marrec

Banned
Hmm, I finished P4G and need something to play while I work out...

It's much more anime bullshit than P4G was, but the combat is easily better and it's presentation is unmatched.

It's much more an SMT game than it is an FE game. If you really liked P4G than I'd say you'd probably like TMS if you're okay with the "magical anime girl" genre.

Like, it's SMT meets Sailor Moon sorta.

I've never used Tinder either. I'm really curious about it but I'm also very comfortably partnered up right now.

Speaking of whom, my boyfriend is an asshole. In a good way. Kinda. He was a big dork to a lot of the celebs today. Fortunately I can't find any footage online of it. I thought one of them was Periscoping or Instagraming him for a second there because he was holding up a sign that read "I'm your 107542th fan!" or something like that, but I can't find the video.

I had to take a nap in the middle of the day, so now I have leaps and bounds of energy. I'll probably crash soon anyway. Woohoo.

FUME5

Who ever was the GAFfer who posted Rhymester is also responsible for blowing my mind @ the existence of a rap scene in Japan.

It shouldn't exist.

It's much more anime bullshit than P4G was, but the combat is easily better and it's presentation is unmatched.

It's much more an SMT game than it is an FE game. If you really liked P4G than I'd say you'd probably like TMS if you're okay with the "magical anime girl" genre.

Like, it's SMT meets Sailor Moon sorta.

I don't know, I bought Va11halla and now my Steam queue is full of weeabo shit.

Not sure if I can deal with Sailor Moon.

Misha

Banned
I've never used Tinder either. I'm really curious about it but I'm also very comfortably partnered up right now.

bumble has an option to just do it to make friends. technically I think tinder is supposed to be for that too but obviously it has a specific reputation

Jobbs

Banned
They're a guilty pleasure of mine for sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQt6jIKNwgU

I'll smack you. Not because Savage Garden, but because "Guilty Pleasure" is a concept I don't agree with. Just like your dorky stuff openly and unapologetically like I do.

Watch. I like this.

Speaking of whom, my boyfriend is an asshole. In a good way. Kinda. He was a big dork to a lot of the celebs today. Fortunately I can't find any footage online of it. I thought one of them was Periscoping or Instagraming him for a second there because he was holding up a sign that read "I'm your 107542th fan!" or something like that, but I can't find the video.

I had to take a nap in the middle of the day, so now I have leaps and bounds of energy. I'll probably crash soon anyway. Woohoo.

You survived! Yay!

Granadier

bumble has an option to just do it to make friends. technically I think tinder is supposed to be for that too but obviously it has a specific reputation

I got literally zero matches out here on Bumble. I'm too ugly for that app apparently.

Nah, I'm not looking to find new friends, but I appreciate the suggestion! :)

You survived! Yay!

ha, debatable. I mean I had to pull an audible and crash for a couple hours, but yeah I'm here and alive and reasonably sane.

How does FakeGAF feel about The Neighborhood

aUbk9ha.gif

Pau

I've never used an online dating service and am curious if I'd actually get responses but I'm not in a position to find out. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom