• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2010 Anime Thread: Reboots, Retreads, and Rediscovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
cosmicblizzard said:
MM! Finale

This is why I hate on-going light novel adaptations. The series is about curing some dude of his masochism yet the finale is a friggin birthday party. No closure at all. Maybe they'll be a season 2, but probably not :/

I don't think the series was ever about that at all. :lol

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Rankajacked!

Rt4RL.jpg

zoku88

cosmicblizzard said:
All threads get locked after 20k posts now.
I thought it was a manual mod lock thing and not an auto thing.

Acutally, I didn't know there was an exact limit, i had always believed it to be based on a whim :lol

flawfuls

zoku88 said:
I thought it was a manual mod lock thing and not an auto thing.

Acutally, I didn't know there was an exact limit, i had always believed it to be based on a whim :lol

Well it's clearly a manual thing or this thread would be locked already. I'm guessing either none of the mods have noticed or they are just waiting until someone posts the winter thread.

zoku88

flawfuls said:
Well it's clearly a manual thing or this thread would be locked already. I'm guessing either none of the mods have noticed or they are just waiting until someone posts the winter thread.
Yes, clearly. So it just seemed weird to me to rush to get the last post, since it assumes that a mod will lock it as soon as the 20Kth post is made

I mean, it assumes that they would know. Chances are, maybe no one has noticed :lol

EDIT: Btw, thanks for whoever mentioned the Kurenai OAD 2 last page. I actually didn't even know they were making them, thus, I even missed the first one..

zoku88

Oh, and for anyone who cares, the Katanagatari OST Vol. 2 releases today (or maybe already released, it's noon Japan time, i guess.) I actually found some of the music in the second half quite good, like the music used for the shogi girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom