• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 has gone gold; leaked gameplay vids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danlord

Update:

Fallout 4 leaked gameplay vids

http://pastebin.com/yLedwhZs

Saw this on /v/. Not sure what platform it is. The 2nd and 3rd videos are further along in the game but there's no spoilers.

B8R99Ed.png

Posted on their Twitter.

Edit - Perhaps "..gone gold" is not the right term considering they have the printed disks there so they must have gone gold a few weeks before.

Lol. I just saw the thread that said where wasvthe gold announcement too. Good to hear. Cant wait to pick this up with BO3 and Battlefront.

Dominator

Honestly I might hold off until Christmas break for this one. Before I know it it's gonna be crunch time this semester and I don't want to fuck my classes up lol

Elginer

Just please make sure that saves work. The other bugs most can deal with but that save system better damn well work.

FelipeMGM

And this goes out to everyone telling me it was Gold cuz They have pre installed on their Xone. Wait for GB filled day one patch now that the game is truly
not really since its.a Bethesda game
gold

pahamrick

As long as I get an experience similar to Skyrim (I didn't hit any major game killing bugs, just minor things) at launch I'll be happy.

Ready for all the "I'll wait for the real gold version next year" posts.

They'll be here before long. I got to have Bethesda games day 1, with minimum media exposure before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom