• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 has gone gold; leaked gameplay vids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigress

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Ok, that's all I have to say... and now I'm going to squeeeee some more! I'm glad I have Wastelands 2 to take my time cause otherwise this would be hell waiting (and worse the closer it gets).

ready

qoZ574y.png

BeeDog

Can't decide if I should go PC or PS4. I've played FO3 and FO:NV on PC and loved that I could abuse saves. But, my PC is definitely showing its age and may run the game shittily. Since there are no must-have preorder bonuses this time around, will just wait a bit and see how the PS4 version fares.

pahamrick

I've got a feeling this could be their most polished game to date, considering Todd said it was already 'complete' shortly after they unveiled it and they were basically doing nothing but bug fixing up until release. So that comes out to what ... 4 months of bug crunching?

Nameless

Fuckin finally. Will pre-order the PS4 digital version tonight and patiently await a pre-load date. I was getting mildly worried about an 11th hour delay of a week or two.

Slayven

Can't decide if I should go PC or PS4. I've played FO3 and FO:NV on PC and loved that I could abuse saves. But, my PC is definitely showing its age and may run the game shittily. Since there are no must-have preorder bonuses this time around, will just wait a bit and see how the PS4 version fares.

I am going ps4 then next year when i upgrade my vidcard and it is on sale getting the PC version

dab0ne

AdanVC

Holy shit I'm so mad I don't have a console or a decent PC to play this :'( *throws Wii U through the window*

Congrats, Bethesda! Partay all weekend to celebrate.

I just realized a few days ago that I'll be off for Veteran's day on November 11th.

I'm going to stay up late and play so. much. Fallout. then eventually roll out of bed and play some more.

Man this came up quickly. Not even sure I'm ready for this, still a bit burnt out on New Vegas as I played through that a few months ago.

abundant

To be fair to Bethesda, the fallout franchise was notoriously buggy before they got involved :).

Also to be fair to Bethesda, Open World RPGs are just too damn big and complex not to release with bugs. Witcher 3 and Dragon Age: Inquisition proved this.

Wingus

I still can't believe we went from speculating about the game, to having it launch in the span of 6 months.

I'm ready.

Indeed. I really like the way it's been handled overall. Give enough info to feed the hype but not give too much away. :)

We are ready :)

ezekial45

Banned
The best part is that we still don't know much about the game. And that's really great, especially for a game of this scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom