• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout Shelter: Phone game from Bethesda studios where you are the Overseer, out now

Aaron

Don't put 'out now' in the thread title if you don't actually know if it's out now. Talk about false advertising.

23qwerty

The guy on stage made it sound like they worked directly with Apple on this so I doubt an android version is coming anytime soon.

Which if so shame I would've loved to have the game

The way he said it just made it sound like they worked with Apple to get it out on iOS faster, not that it was exclusive. But not mentioning Android at all is a little sus

BadHand

No, Todd Howard said Android release.

But it sounded as if they had partnered with Apple for a timed exclusive.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
No, Todd Howard said Android release.

But it sounded as if they had partnered with Apple for a timed exclusive.

I think he mentioned Android release for the companion app of Fallout 4, not for Fallout Shelter.

GameInformer says its for android too.

Really? Damn, I'm gonna hammer Google Play Store then!

Mononoke

Banned
Moments like this is why I have an iPhone.

I always feel bad that I'm sucked into the Apple machine, because of iTunes Match + all the content I have within their ecosystem. But this is the first time in a while, I'm happy I have an iPhone 6 + as well as an iPad Air. I'm ready for this game!

Qassim

GameInformer says its for android too.

I felt his wording for Fallout Shelter pretty heavily implied iOS exclusive. For the Pip-Boy app, they made sure to mention iOS and Android versions, with Fallout Shelter they talked about a partnership with Apple and said it would be out on the 'App Store'.

zPbIN59.jpg

Basically a game where you build, cultivate, and grow your own Vault.

Available now for Free in the iOS App Store, although it wasn't specifically said, several sites are reporting an Android version will be available eventually.

Also, no pay walls, limited microtransactions, and no online connection required!

SRTtoZ

He said android/ios for the pipboy app but for fallout shelter he said apple helped them with it and only said ios when talking about release date.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I felt his wording for Fallout Shelter pretty heavily implied iOS exclusive. For the Pip-Boy app, they made sure to mention iOS and Android versions, with Fallout Shelter they talked about a partnership with Apple and said it would be out on the 'App Store'.

Yeah, that they were happy to work with Apple and all. Didn't mention Android at all.

EDIT: Can I port beg a mobile phone? Hahaha. I'll just wait until it's out for Android.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Still hammering the Sweden store...

They should put it on Android, we didn't have to spend our whole year's wages on our devices

j/k super salty about this not being available for my nexus or moto

Top Bottom