• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout Shelter: Phone game from Bethesda studios where you are the Overseer, out now

Chaser324

Banned
I'm not sure if it actually is live now. It can be hard to track stuff down in the iOS store soon after it becomes available.

I've been digging around trying to find a link, and I can't find it.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
No Android mention makes me sad. Hopefully it comes over eventually. iOS exclusive would be quite unfortunate.

SRTtoZ

He did, explicitly.

Just before he said they had worked with Apple and it would be rolling out on iOS tonight. Unless it was deliberately misleading, it is coming to android.

You're thinking of the Pipboy app for the collectors edition.

1. Extreme fragmentation makes it a nightmare to develop for
2. Much lower userbase among gamers
3. Far worse tools and support to create games
4. Far more hackable

There's four good reasons it's not coming to Android right there.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Platforms aside. This looks so freaking good. I love the art style and how it has the game's jokes. Naming babies, letting people out into the wild. Never thought I'd like a mobile game being presented in a conference.

1. Extreme fragmentation makes it a nightmare to develop for
2. Much lower userbase among gamers
3. Far worse tools and support to create games
4. Far more hackable

There's four good reasons it's not coming to Android right there.

What? As if number 4 counted for a free game.

Will have to wait and play it to see if they hid any F2P microtransaction stuff in there somehow, but if it really operates as advertised it could be that Bethseda developed this thing not with the idea to make it a revenue producer, but rather as a glorified marketing tool for Fallout 4.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
He did, explicitly.

Just before he said they had worked with Apple and it would be rolling out on iOS tonight. Unless it was deliberately misleading, it is coming to android.

He said the PipBoy app would be on iOS and Android, not the game.

Top Bottom