• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout Shelter: Phone game from Bethesda studios where you are the Overseer, out now

And yet the pip boy app is coming to Android.

You don't think a big part of it is the comment Todd Howard himself made during the conference, that they worked with Apple, which presumably means they'll get extra promotion on the iTunes store front? Maybe a bit of added fanfare when the real game launches in exchange for exclusivity.

It's got me looking at the iTunes store on my iPad for the first time in a little while, so it certainly worked out in Apple's favor.

I think Apple may have had a part if it. They're certainly trying to cultivate the developers the console gamers go for (iD, Epic, Bethesda)

dottme

It's UP!!!!!!

w1XJsBF.png

I see it on my phone but not on my iPad:(

FHIZ

Couldn't find it by searching "Fallout Shelter," but I found it by searing "Bethesda Softworks" on the App store.

I assume in a month or two the android version will drop. If not, oh well. I have record keeper to keep me busy while waiting in line or on breaks.

Top Bottom