• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu: Kingdom Hearts characters popularity polls

Pejo

I like Roxas.

I really like Roxas. I actually find him, personally, a more interesting character than Riku.

I do too.

Roxas has one of the best stories in the series

I don't really see what was interesting about him, would have been better if he resisted his fate, but I respect your opinions.

I also only played KH2 one time through the whole way, and my segments with Roxas just felt like interruptions of the "real" game.

Elfstruck

gMr3Rva.gif

I love this gif lol.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I've had this game preordered for over 2 years now because of an Amazon pricing error. It'll pay off one day!

pbayne

lol its a bad sign for my memory that i looked at the lists and thought who the fuck are half these people? Demix, Vanitas, Olette???? And i played all the games to boot.

Id like to see Zidane in the next one.

What's the fucking hold up? Ugh.

Id imagine its that the kh team is just inexperienced in hd development, for years they made these games for sd systems using the same flipped assets, now they have to rebuild everything from scratch and its probably something they arent used to. I understand, but for a big company like square its pretty god damn embarassing that were four years
From announcment and still nothing

Nomura needs to go. In a year's time, we'll be in the same position and eventually Nomura will be moved aside for a director who can actually produce results - just like FFXV.

ZangBa

I can't tell if it's a Nomura curse that these games never finish or Square-Enix fuckery is going on in the background.

Ugh Nomura Is the fucking worst. I like his games but I think it's been made clear time and time again that he's an awful director. The amount of time it takes him to make games is ridiculous even by 8th gen standards. We've had HD consoles for 12 years and dude has not made a single HAD game. Dude couldn't deliver with FFvs13 and was struggling with KH3. So why SE thought it was a good idea too give him another project is far beyond me.

Masagiwa

Ugh Nomura Is the fucking worst. I like his games but I think it's been made clear time and time again that he's an awful director. The amount of time it takes him to make games is ridiculous even by 8th gen standards. We've had HD consoles for 12 years and dude has not made a single HAD game. Dude couldn't deliver with FFvs13 and was struggling with KH3. So why SE thought it was a good idea too give him another project is far beyond me.

Exactly, this guy has a lot on his shoulders. KH3 fans yelling at him from one side and on the other side people are screaming at him for FF7 Remake decisions. How can this guy even get out of bed. For me it's just insanity that Square decided to give him the director role for FF7 Remake without him even knowing. I wonder if he even wants to be director for these games, It wouldn't suprise me if he retired after these releases :p

I don't really see what was interesting about him, would have been better if he resisted his fate, but I respect your opinions.

I also only played KH2 one time through the whole way, and my segments with Roxas just felt like interruptions of the "real" game.

He definitely is an interruption to the game, and creates a slow start to KHII, but if you ever replay the game, observe Roxas's story, and you'll see how tragic it is.

His whole world comes apart at the seams, and he learns of the true meaning behind an incomplete existence :(

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Nomura probably realized that KH3 isn't enough to finish the entire Xehanort plot so they're planning on making KH3 a trilogy which will then be condensed by Tabata and released super early and will have to patch in missing scenes. Also the game will feature a 4th character in the party (Lea). One is brawns and no brains. One will be the funny jokester. The other will be the super serious nerd. Oh yeah, and there will be a timeskip where Sora has aged 10 years and has to save the world post-Heartless takeover. Also, Kairi dies.

Luigi87

Roxas and Aqua the best.

Also Bartz deserves more love. People need to play World of Final Fantasy, he really shines there.

Nephtes

Favorite male characters
  1. Sora (284 votes)
  2. Roxas (210 votes)
  3. Axel (188 votes)
  4. Riku (98 votes)

[*]Terra (38 votes)
  5. Ventus (32 votes)
  6. Vanitas (14 votes)
  7. Demix (10 votes)
  8. Zexion (7 votes)
  9. Xemnas (7 votes)
  10. Mickey Mouse (7 votes)
  11. Cloud (7 votes)

Favorite female characters
  1. Aqua (397 votes)
  2. Xion (208 votes)
  3. Kairi (182 votes)
  4. Naminé (112 votes)
  5. Laxerne (10 votes)
  6. Olette (6 votes)
  7. Tifa (6 votes)
  8. Maleficent (3 votes)

Wait wait wait wait... Stop.

Terra is a dude?
We're talking about the FFVI character Terra Branford right?
She was a dude all this time?

When did this happen? D:

Edit: according to Google, there is a Kingdom Hearts specific male character named "Terra"...
Go fuck yourself Nomura... No one outside of Japan calls "Terra" from FFVI "Tina"...

Clearly we have an M.Bison, Vega, Balrog problem here.

Top Bottom