• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu News (no more fakes!)

ethelred

duckroll said:
Has Harvest Moon Wii been announced before? If it hasn't, it has now. No date yet. No information either.

Yeah, it was announced at E3. MMV announced Ranch Story, Harvest Moon, Legend of the River King, and an untitled sim game for the Wii.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Amir0x said:
I don't even need to say that, that's just the ultimate example.

didn't they give it all 10's? i'd give it an 8.5 so whatever.

it's just number scores. people like NUMBERS, even if there might be a little, shall we say, influence, behind the numbers.

it can give somewhat of an idea, and since it's usually the first EVER reviews for a game, the ones from famitsu, people take what they can get.

Amir0x said:
PS3 keeps taking the hits. Not even Japanese devs are sticking by

Don't game cancellations happen pretty much all the time though?

Like the Suzumiya avatar Calidor. She looks amusingly nonplussed there. Which episode was it from?

Johnas

Man, between this and that other thread, I'm starting to get pumped for DQIX. I knew it would come eventually, but I had no idea we'd get any kind of info this soon.

I hope it turns out to be something more than just the system it's for though.

duckroll

Y2Kevbug11 said:
Boo, I want to go to sleep, but I want to see the score and review summary.

Okay then you can pretend this Duckmitsu review is real and go and sleep. :D

5/5/4/3 (17/40)

- Loading times suck
- 3D polygons are ugly
- No filtering
- 30fps
- Bad art
- LOL FF
- Giant enemy crab
- RIIIIIIIIDGE RACER

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
duckroll said:

5/5/4/3 (17/40)

- Loading times suck
- 3D polygons are ugly
- No filtering
- 30fps
- Bad art
- LOL FF
- Giant enemy crab
- RIIIIIIIIDGE RACER

Sweeet, Duckmitsu rox!

What's taking so long!!! :(

duckroll said:

5/5/4/3 (17/40)

- Loading times suck
- 3D polygons are ugly
- No filtering
- 30fps
- Bad art
- LOL FF
- Giant enemy crab
- RIIIIIIIIDGE RACER

MONEYHATS!!!!

Mashing

duckroll said:

5/5/4/3 (17/40)

- Loading times suck
- 3D polygons are ugly
- No filtering
- 30fps
- Bad art
- LOL FF
- Giant enemy crab
- RIIIIIIIIDGE RACER

No real time weapon switching? Weaksauce.

Snaku

Banned
duckroll said:

5/5/4/3 (17/40)

- Loading times suck
- 3D polygons are ugly
- No filtering
- 30fps
- Bad art
- LOL FF
- Giant enemy crab
- RIIIIIIIIDGE RACER

It's like looking into the future at Crisis Core's score. :lol

So what exactly is happening in this thread? Famitsu news is being spoonfed to GAF by a very slow reader?

Okay I'm game.

*waits*

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
man, if armored core 4 brings some of chromehounds' multiplayer squad-based magic to a high-speed mech game, it'll be awesome. i don't think from's good team has anything to do with ac, though. :/

allan-bh

Had been placed some information of the magazine, which the difficulty in knowing soon the note of FF III? The magazine is being printed now and they had still not arrived in this part? :D

madhtr

allan-bh said:
Had been placed some information of the magazine, which the difficulty in knowing soon the note of FF III? The magazine is being printed now and they had still not arrived in this part? :D
Someone with speaks the Babelfish?

How big is Rivera anyway?

Considering PSP RAM size and GBA carts, at most it should load like maybe twice, though somehow somewhere something will go wrong likely.

ethelred

HomerSimpson-Man said:
How big is Rivera anyway?

Considering PSP RAM size and GBA carts, at most it should load like maybe twice, though somehow somewhere something will go wrong likely.

Er, but there really wasn't a loading issue in the GBA game. I can't recall any load times at all -- it was a lightning fast game. So what's it really gaining here?

I still don't quite see the point of this.

After Riviera and Yggdra Union, I'd rather see Sting working on a new game.

ethelred said:
Er, but there really wasn't a loading issue in the GBA game. I can't recall any load times at all -- it was a lightning fast game. So what's it really gaining here?

I still don't quite see the point of this.

After Riviera and Yggdra Union, I'd rather see Sting working on a new game.

I meant the PSP port potential.

AniHawk

cartman414 said:
Don't game cancellations happen pretty much all the time though?

Yeah. There was one that was cancelled already, but I forget if it was FCK or Stranglehold.

Still, two games at one time (that were exclusive) isn't that great a sign, but it's not like From Software is Konami or Square Enix.

AC4 P$3/Xbox2
Isn't that Xbox2 action RPG still in development.

Looks like From got a money hat, or they're just used to succumbing to MS having formerly been a PC software maker. :p

ethelred

apujanata said:
So, anyone know what game From Software are working on (for next gen platform) ?

Aside from their 360 stuff, they have an action game in development for the Wii, announced at E3.

The Take Out Bandit said:
AC4 P$3/Xbox2
Isn't that Xbox2 action RPG still in development.

Looks like From got a money hat, or they're just used to succumbing to MS having formerly been a PC software maker. :p
. . . Holy shit. :lol

Jcgamer60

All square-enix games that get reviewed by famitsu get high scores. Which is why i wont trust their ff3 ds score. 39/40 KHII my ass!!

Amir0x

Banned
Jonnyram said:
Dirge of Cerberus didn't get a high score actually.

no, it just got the highest possible acceptable score that SquareEnix could muster given the games atrocious quality. Famitsu reviews are the worst reviews on Earth, but hey - 40/40 sure is hard to get right!

ZeoVGM

Banned
Jcgamer60 said:
All square-enix games that get reviewed by famitsu get high scores. Which is why i wont trust their ff3 ds score. 39/40 KHII my ass!!

you make a good point

it deserved a 40/40

Top Bottom