• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu review scores - PS4 launch blowout

e_i

First, here’s everything that’s not a PlayStation 4 Japanese launch title:

[*]Resogun (PS4) – 9/8/9/7 [33/40]
[*]Strider (PS4) – 9/8/8/9 [34/40]

[/LIST]

So, Strider beats out Resogun? I'm still convinced that Strider will suck big time.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Are there plans to localize Nobunaga’s Ambition: Creation?

I just watched a gameplay video and holy crap. It looks like Shogun 2.

PBY

Banned
Knack at 28/40 gives it a 70% so Yosp = vindicated.

All in all, pretty favorable reviews across the board. Let's shoppers know that they really can't go wrong with any game they buy for their new ps4 and that even Knack may appeal to some more than others.

I am one of those who think its great

thats pretty awful for famitsu doe

Into

NBA is the best game out of the bunch

Famitsu should not be taken seriously regardless, no matter what system it is.

5amshift

Banned
Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

Really not as good as you think, man.
Anyways, hopefully PS4 can get a great number for launch!

Sotha_Sil

So the lowest 2 rated games are both PS4 launch exclusives? Lol okay...

Those lowest 3 games are PS4 exclusive, Resogun is there too.

I think that Famitsu's scores are laughable as a whole, but it still shows how the PS4 exclusive lineup has started with a whimper.

Mrbob

Dynasty Warriors 8XL feed it to me. March 25 is too far away. Koei must have paid well, as I don't remember recent DW games reviewing this high.

That Strider score is surprisingly nice - I have to wonder if it is based purely on the new game, or if it takes into account the classic games bundled with the Japanese boxed copy?

Jucksalbe

Banned
Dynasty Warriors 8XL feed it to me. March 25 is too far away. Koei must have paid well, as I don't remember recent DW games reviewing this high.

Well, the original Dynasty Warriors 8 on PS3 already got a 36, so 37 isn't that unexpected.

Briarios

Omg how did I miss that a Nobunaga’s Ambition game is being released?!? Has anyone heard if we're getting it here? I love the series ...

Beckx

Anyone outraged at the Resogun score should note that it's the same score they gave to CAVE's last console shmup, SaiDaiOuJou.

(The outrage would have been if it had reviewed higher. :)

Fusebox

Banned
COD score is crazy. Have they changed their review team over the past few years or something? They used to be fairly tough scorers back in the day but this is just an orgy of 9s.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Anyone outraged at the Resogun score should note that it's the same score they gave to CAVE's last console shmup, SaiDaiOuJou.

(The outrage would have been if it had reviewed higher. :)

They gave Mushihimesama Futari a 29 (and Ketsui got a 26), so what do they know?

SkylineRKR

I would give Killzone and Knack lower (and CoD as well), Resogun is a fine score.

I am interested in DW, its a nice package deal on PS4.

Top Bottom