• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Scans of Halo 3 PICS OF THE FORGE IN ACTION!

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Posting again, I think people will discuss this a bit ;)
155501406320070731173732.jpg

scarybore

SpudBud said:
Did I read a reference to virginian tech in the weapons section?.....

It's FHM UK, written by assholes and read by assholes and as such, tasteless.

And those Pelicans look awesome.

Frenck

Banned
I hope they put this new Pelican on Valhalla, the one from the Beta was still the Halo 2 model.

EDIT:

:lol @ the gunner falling out of the second Pelican

Frenck said:
I hope they put this new Pelican on Valhalla, the one from the Beta was still the Halo 2 model.

EDIT:

:lol @ the gunner falling out of the second Pelican

I thought that but to me it looks like hes further back than the pelican.

NJ Shlice

Karg said:
Guess we'll run this thread into the ground until the new podcast comes out. Hmm....anyone have any ideas on gametypes they'd like to create with Forge?

Gametypes with weapons different throught the game will be cool. I know you could just play Fiesta, but then everyone just winds up using rockets and sword cause there is a million of them.

Making a gametype and requiring a designated weapon change every 2 minutes or so would be cool.

You can only use rockets :00 to 2:00.
You can only use sniper 2:01 to 4:00

etc...

GhaleonEB

Or is it the other way round? Ten hours later, we’re a sweaty pile of grinning goon on the floor. One of our thumbs may have come off. In short? This game is ridiculous. But we like it. A lot. And trust us: so will you.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And WOW at that shot, blim. I think that warrants a new thread, as not many will see it buried in here.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
urk said:
Thanks, Blim! Looks awesome.
Not my screen though, I'm not touching anything not official from Halo 3 even with a 10 feet stick. Got burned once with MS, not going to happen again.

GhaleonEB

I think the guy falling in the background came out a window or off the ledge of the building behind the Pellican.

And unless the Brute Captain is out of ammo, I think the Chief is about to bite it. :lol

Karg

Whats that black thing right above MC's AR? A knocked over turret? Doesn't look like a Human turret. Actually does look like one just facing away from him.

Havok

Wow, looking to the right of the Chief and just now noticing the ejected brass in mid-flight....so awesome.

Geoff9920

Havok said:
Wow, looking to the right of the Chief and just now noticing the ejected brass in mid-flight....so awesome.
I love small details like that. Although I remember seeing it in the beta. Still awesome though.

Proelite

Havok said:

Wow, caseless rifles are apparently not part of the future. Humans am fail.

Dai Kaiju

SpudBud said:
Did I read a reference to virginian tech in the weapons section?.....

That was almost horrible enough to be funny. It didn't quite reach that level however, and just came off as offensive.

Karg

GhaleonEB said:
I think the guy falling in the background came out a window or off the ledge of the building behind the Pellican.

And unless the Brute Captain is out of ammo, I think the Chief is about to bite it. :lol

I'd say that incoming round to that Pelican is making that pilot bail out. Hard to judge the distance but that'd be my guess.

Wollan I was just thinking the same thing, thought I had a gif or video of Hicks showing Ripley how badass the gun was.

TDG

Banned
That Virginia Tech reference was very tasteful! Jokes like that just make me laugh until my ribs hurt!

Wolffen

55 days, 11 hours, and some odd minutes to go (and probably 56 days or less until a massive RRoD epidemic). That pic is sweet. One more week until EGM is on the shelves and we'll hopefully be holding that shot in our hands.

jimbo

Banned
Karg said:
I'd say that incoming round to that Pelican is making that pilot bail out. Hard to judge the distance but that'd be my guess.

Wollan I was just thinking the same thing, thought I had a gif or video of Hicks showing Ripley how badass the gun was.

Where the heck are you guys seeing this pilot bailing out? I've been starring at that screen for 30 minutes and can't find him.

Wolffen

jimbo said:
Where the heck are you guys seeing this pilot bailing out? I've been starring at that screen for 30 minutes and can't find him.

About half an inch below the left Pelican, go to the turret, down, and to the right a bit, below the ship. Almost looks like a tree branch.

201626401220070731132040.jpg

Is it just me, or is that Elite in the Chopper on the left yelling/open-mouthed as he's coming down? :lol

TDG

Banned
Wolffen said:
55 days, 11 hours, and some odd minutes to go (and probably 56 days or less until a massive RRoD epidemic). That pic is sweet. One more week until EGM is on the shelves and we'll hopefully be holding that shot in our hands.
EGM is supposed to be hitting subscribers this week, so hopefully I'll have it in my hands this week. :D

Of course, I always get my EGM a week after they say it'll be hitting subscribers.

GhaleonEB

jimbo said:
Look directly below the chaingun in the back of the Pellican to the left. There's a guy falling through the air.

jimbo

Banned
Wolffen said:
About half an inch below the left Pelican, go to the turret, down, and to the right a bit, below the ship. Almost looks like a tree branch.

Ok either there's a larger screen out there, or THAT IS a freaking tree branch.

Top Bottom