• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu thread this week (reviews first)

lsslave

Jew Gamer
With all the DS awesome I think Nintendo should release a "Billionaire Training"

Step 1: Start making video games and dominate the market

Step 2: Become cocky and fall to a lagging yet profitable position

Step 3: Announce a hand-held that is weaker than the upcoming competitions and has a "gimmick" (referring to what it was originally referred as)

Step 4: Have slow first year so that everyone continues making fun, put competition at ease

Step 5: Release a game about a pink ball with leprosy that you guide by drawing rainbows

Step 6: Everyone loves you and you make a fortune!

Step 7: Repeat from step 3 and 6 with console!

:lol

Awntawn

tehbear said:
Some super advanced cel shading and AI is the future of the stagnant ADV genre.
I just don't think the genre is going to be evolving anywhere, otherwise it just won't be the same genre anymore.

I mean, it's like books. To this day, books are still books. Maybe technology has changed the way we write them, but in the end they're still a bunch of sheets of paper with words on them stacked on top of each other and bound 3;

And holy shit, it's that chick from the DMC anime ;o

ram

Loudninja said:
In before someone say Forever Blue rip off

i before saying, thats AQUA = AQUA VITA - interactive screensaver for ps3, which uses playstation eye technologie.

duckroll

What the hell?

VF5 Online Arena Xbox360 (the title) and Stock Trader Next are REAL?! If so... maybe the scoop I read early this morning about Policenauts PS3 is real too.... they were all listed together.............. dum dum dummmm

Edit: Well maybe not but here's what one guy posted under the same ID on 2ch way before the Famitsu news broke:

465 名前:名無しさん必死だな[] 投稿日:2007/09/18(火) 15:34:23 ID:uKcOpoWI0
ファミ通

ウイイレ PS3、Xbox360、DS。PS2もあったかも
バーチャファイター5ライブアリーナ Xbo360

478 名前:名無しさん必死だな[] 投稿日:2007/09/18(火) 15:36:56 ID:uKcOpoWI0
ポリスノーツ PS3  リメイク。HD用にすべて描きなおし
MGS4 宇宙ステーションのようなステージ。無重力なので上下左右の区別がなし

514 名前:名無しさん必死だな[] 投稿日:2007/09/18(火) 15:40:56 ID:uKcOpoWI0
株トレNEXT DS
カプコンのミニゲーム集 DS タイトル忘れました

It mentions Winning Eleven on PS3/Xbox360/DS and Virtua Fighter 5 Live Arena Xbox360 first. Then he posts again mentioning Policenauts PS3 remake and MGS4 with a Space Station stage. So maybe that's bullshit. Then he posts again saying Stock Trader NEXT on DS and a Capcom minigame collection on DS.

These were all posted yesterday afternoon.

Busaiku

Wow, I'm surprised there's another Stock Trader game.
Didn't the 1st one completely bomb at retail? Something like 5k in its 1st week?

Shito

Lady!
Ok, make her playable, and I'll forget those not so nice new clothes and those ugly sunglasses masking her eyes. Hope they kept her scar.

FF_VIII

Banned
VOOK said:
Halo 3 reviews mean nothing, its going to get 10's, its going to sell millions and everyone is going to gush over it so no point getting all hyped. Even if the game was turd, 10s all around.

Pretty much..

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
A guilty gear 2 video leaked on to niconico this morning, it looks surprisingly good. A completely new take on the musou style.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
duckroll said:
VF5 Online Arena Xbox360 (the title) and Stock Trader Next are REAL?! If so... maybe the scoop I read early this morning about Policenauts PS3 is real too.... they were all listed together.............. dum dum dummmm

duckroll said:
maybe .... Policenauts PS3

duckroll said:
POLICENAUTS

6ew7vo0.gif

Dave1988

creamsugar said:

PRAISE THE LORD! Trish, Lady, Dante with a new Beowulf-like close ranged weapon (YES!) and best of all - NO NERO to distract the awesome of it. FUCK YEAH!

/joygasm

AAK

Dave1988 said:
PRAISE THE LORD! Trish, Lady, Dante with a new Beowulf-like close ranged weapon (YES!) and best of all - NO NERO to distract the awesome of it. FUCK YEAH!

But can that Beowulf weapon match Nero's supreme devil bringer?

BTW there is no Vergil in DMC4:

http://ps3.gamespy.com/playstation-3/devil_may_cry_4/809520p2.html

GameSpy: Are we going to see Dante's brother?
Kobayashi: No, he doesn't come in the game. [Kobayashi speaks to his translator for a moment]. He says you are a fan! (laughter)

Yoboman

So will Nero and Dante each have their own seperate parts to the game? Or will they do the same thing with slight variations?

Dave1988

Yoboman said:
So will Nero and Dante each have their own seperate parts to the game? Or will they do the same thing with slight variations?

Seperate parts going by what Kobayashi said.

Top Bottom