• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Life [3DS] is coming to US in october.

Einbroch

Banned
Boggles my mind how they "ran out of time" to show this on their digital show.

This is by far the most exciting announcement for me.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
There's a running joke on GAF where I either import something or start an import and like a few days or weeks later, it's announced for localization.

I JUST STARTED FANTASY LIFE LINK LAST NIGHT. PLS.

Gives me hope that Dragon Quest VII may yet be localized too.
The 3DS line up was looking pretty damn bleak so it's a damn good thing Fantasy Life is coming.

Didn't this get a big DLC update in Japan? Hopefully they include that on the cartridge already.

I've wanted this game since before it came out in Japan. I'm glad to hear it's finally coming.

Elija2

Trailer link isn't working for me.

But yes, this is awesome. There was a definite lack of 3DS games shown at the Digital Event, and I don't really like how they're spreading announcements out over E3. I'd rather they just announce everything at the same time so I don't miss anything.

Wow, can't wait for this! They really should have announced this on the stream... yeesh.
There's a running joke on GAF where I either import something or start an import and like a few days or weeks later, it's announced for localization.

I JUST STARTED FANTASY LIFE LINK LAST NIGHT. PLS.
Please import Time Travellers and Youkai Watch.

Jeels

So im not worried about my finances do much as my free time. There simpky isn't eniugh for all these good games.

pariah164

give_it_to_me_stephen_colbert.gif

Seriously. Need this in my veins.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Please import Time Travellers and Youkai Watch.
I imported Time Travelers for Vita, and I had a lot to say about its prospects in the TT thread made last year: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=652143. I'm not sure that the load of references can actually make it over. Especially since it has references to 428. The game is basically all cutscenes, and you only make one decision while going through branches to see if you can get all the dictionary terms and stuff.

It also bombed hard in Japan, so I don't think it'll make the jump.

Didn't this get a big DLC update in Japan? Hopefully they include that on the cartridge already.

I've wanted this game since before it came out in Japan. I'm glad to hear it's finally coming.
Yeah, Fantasy Life Link! has the DLC update on the cart in Japan, so I ended up getting that. It added online play and raised the level cap. You can also chat with other players if you wish. Here, this article has more info: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/2...pdate-makes-the-game-feel-almost-like-an-mmo/

Top Bottom