• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Life [3DS] is coming to US in october.

Hype rising. Just watched the Treehouse look and this seems really fun for my wife and I to play together in MP. Maybe I missed it, but is there town customization (specifically, aesthetic stuff)? Was wondering if there was more to crafting than just items and weapons and stuff.

You guys were scaring me. Online = buy, that's it. Btw, in the wikipedia page it states the 26th of September as the EU release date. As it been confirmed anywhere?

Etrian Odyssey and Monster Hunter GAF UNITE!

stop starting trouble like me
Oop. The live demo came at the right time!

YMYL6JW.png

Santar

W2n0xOj.jpg

I do wonder what the add on content for this will be if it is indeed the Link version?
They wouldn't rip out some of the content to sell it to us later would they?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Just got around to watching the segment @ the Treehouse and definitely got me hyped for the game ever since it fell out of my mind.

Good stuff.

It looks like it could be fun (not turn based, correct?)

The art style is just such shit, though. It looks like a straight to DVD kids movie made in Mexico and dubbed into English.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
It looks like it could be fun (not turn based, correct?)

The art style is just such shit, though. It looks like a straight to DVD kids movie made in Mexico and dubbed into English.
Yeah, it's not turn-based; you can see the battles if you watched the trailer.

KiTA

So what is Fantasy Life, anyway? Rune Factory only different?

W2n0xOj.jpg

I do wonder what the add on content for this will be if it is indeed the Link version?
They wouldn't rip out some of the content to sell it to us later would they?

Maybe that's why people weren't sure if it was Link? Maybe it's the base Link game with a lot of stuff intentionally pulled out to sell as DLC?

cafemomo

so I understand amano and uematsu has some work in this game?

Like heavily? or is it another Fairy Fancer F nonsense where they did jack shit

This looks like it has a lot of potential. My only hope is with the structure. I hope the whole "choose your life' angle doesn't basically mean they are taking all of the things you could normally do at all times in an open world RPG, and forcing you to choose one of them at a time. It kind of seems like all of these paths I can choose form in Fantasy Life, I can just always do in Skyrim.

Kinsei

Banned
Quick question for those of you that have played the game: Are there any events based on the real world clock? If so, what are they?

Waiting 12 hours every day for a week praying to the RNG gods that an item I needed was being sold in the shop killed Disney Magical World for me.

So Europe is getting this a month before US? Males up for the Pokemon ORAS delay :p
Wished there was an official source other than it seems like Official Nintendo Magazine saying it lol, no offence to them, just want a more official source.

I mean I saw a Nintendo UK tweet that says October XD, guess we'll have to wait for more news and info.

Top Bottom