• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Life [3DS] is coming to US in october.

pariah164

HkMg62N.gif
Ugh, I want this for NA so badly.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
DAY ONE.

Wow. I want this.

Nasser

I am so excited for this. Been watching tons of videos of Japanese verison and always hope for a western release. I guess sometimes you get what you want in life.

Ataru

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad this game is getting localized, it looks so much more interesting to me than Tomodachi Life.

Thoraxes

Definitely going to pick this up!

There's a running joke on GAF where I either import something or start an import and like a few days or weeks later, it's announced for localization.

I JUST STARTED FANTASY LIFE LINK LAST NIGHT. PLS.

Buy DQVII. Please ;_;

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
There's a running joke on GAF where I either import something or start an import and like a few days or weeks later, it's announced for localization.

I JUST STARTED FANTASY LIFE LINK LAST NIGHT. PLS.

play little battlers experience please

Koppai

Oh god, I would swallow the cartridge if this got localized.

Haha but they said they have no plans to bring it over. Seems they want Miku to be a "Sony" brand only.

Remember when Siliconera was batshit sure that this game was gonna be out by Christmas last year? lol

Haha but they said they have no plans to bring it over. Seems they want Miku to be a "Sony" brand only.

Remember when Siliconera was batshit sure that this game was gonna be out by Christmas last year? lol

Awe that's a shame :( Mirai 2 has some great songs, and the gameplay is so much fun.
I'm pretty thrilled enough that we're getting Diva f 2nd at least :)

Top Bottom