• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Rolled everything I had. Got:

Nero
Waver
Limited/Zero Over (twice)
Kaleidoscope
A ton of 4* CEs that I actually like

Last three rolls and I started getting junk, including Romulus nonstop. Then the last one gave me an Attila.

Bless up. Your boy ain't got a jobber squad anymore.

Wait, why am I using friend Gils again when the last bosses of 30 AP are Assassin, Caster, Berserker?

Fuck it, I'm going back to Dual Alteras. Time to change the annihilation threshold from 'Bad Civilization' to 'Exterminatus'. FOR THE EMPEROR!

Got my 4th Siegfried. Uh .....

Sumanai

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Rolled everything I had. Got:

Nero
Waver
Limited/Zero Over (twice)
Kaleidoscope
A ton of 4* CEs that I actually like

Last three rolls and I started getting junk, including Romulus nonstop. Then the last one gave me an Attila.

Bless up. Your boy ain't got a jobber squad anymore.
Wow dude give me some of that EX luck.

I'm too scared to roll.

Paprikka

Finally have enough ghost lanterns for Tamamo and I forgot to get 10 pieces from the daily a few days ago. Bugger.

Think I might blow an apple or two just to get the two pieces and monument I need for her third ascension, even though I know I should just wait for after the event.

At least I can give Hans the ascension he so richly deserves.

Haly

I GOT ATILLA IN TWO TIX THANKS SEMBLANCE U DAH REAL MVP.

OwyMPJy.png

h5C1Eo8.png

Articalys

Peer pressure made me use a ticket just now and I got gurgling fish Lancelot. Maybe not as great as everyone else's 5*s but at least now I can put together a high-power triple 'zerker team.

I rolled 120 Quartz and 16 tixs. No Umu (literally the only reason I play). Not a single 4* or 5* servant. All Craft Essences (Including a surprising amount of 5*) and 3* Servants. Might reroll...

Seeing everyone get good stuff made me do one 10 roll and 4 tickets. Nothing worthwhile aside from a few 4* CEs that I only like because of the characters on them and not their stats.

Guess I'll save up for next event. Nero is not the Saber for me.

Kenai

My herc can one shot kill Waver, please use him (lv50 np2 with Kaleidoscope currently).
And my lv80 Waver :)

One shotting any one of them is np, but even as annoying as Waver is zerker's gotta go down first without fail.

My Lancelot aoes them all down. Love that dude

I lov my team but they are a bit low in the AoE dmgs. Emiya's the best I got and they dun care about him. That's a nifty idea for later though.

On that note your Waver is carrying me atm, thanks.

Yw. Hope he is 80 by the time this is over!

kpzero

Neo Member
Rolled 7 ten packs and 18 singles. Not a single 5* and only one 4* character but was a dupe. Towards the end, the game decided to troll the shit out of me. Wasnt getting any saber cards but then one popped up all sparkly. And as it reveals the bottom part of card with red I actually pumped my fist. Screw you Ceaser. Then it proceded to do it SIX more times in the last dozen pulls as I watched on with a dead stare. Aint nobody want or need 7 dupe ceasers.

I also did some pulls on another account created in preparation for the event. Nada.

Not Amused.

Caim

3 monuments away from Waver's final ascension.

Hoping I can get a chaos claw to drop soon so I can get Altera's third ascension.

jonjonaug

Did a ton of rolling and got one Nero and two five star Servants...which were both Uncle Vlad.

My five star Servant from rerolling a month back is...also Uncle Vlad.

Didn't get Altera or multiple Nero's to level up her NP but now I can do 50K damage unbuffed so that's cool I guess.

Unfortunately did not get any dupes of any of my wide team of 4 star Servants, but I did pull the +60% and +80% NP CEs at least.

chrono01

Congrats on the pulls so far all!

I used my tickets, 14 of them, nothing useful at all. 4* CE, which I'll never use, and the rest 3*.

Oh well. At least they weren't SQ (saving those for Jack or Jeanne Alter, haven't decided).

Haly

I now have four fucking scopes but it means nothing cause it ain't like I can use them all.

Put them on your support dudes so people will pick them for NP spam.

Especially Tamamo :D

Sciel

That's a damn sexy pull. Grats!
Thanks! I'll admit my heart sunk a little when i saw Marie...and then ROMA...but nothing could prepare me for what came after.

3 monuments away from Waver's final ascension.

Hoping I can get a chaos claw to drop soon so I can get Altera's third ascension.
The 30AP drops it VERY frequently. Already gotten like 2 from drops.

Pejo

So I'm a bit confused here. I thought Nerofest was supposed to bring with it a ton of enhancement mats. I only see a select few as rewards and a few random other ones as medal exchanges. Am I missing where we get the good ones like snake eye orb things and dragon wings?

Haly

So I'm a bit confused here. I thought Nerofest was supposed to bring with it a ton of enhancement mats. I only see a select few as rewards and a few random other ones as medal exchanges. Am I missing where we get the good ones like snake eye orb things and dragon wings?

Those are random drops from the event quests themselves.

chrono01

Nope.

Just gems for Berserker, Chaos Claws, and medals.
Saddening, for some reason I thought they dropped for this event, which is why I didn't bother farming them with the (subpar) drop-rate on the dailies. Now that the event is here, I doubt I'll spend AP elsewhere when I could be grinding a limited-time event.

Much sadness.

So what's the best difficulty to grind? Finish off Bronze rewards, then Silver, then Gold?

Haly

Went for a 30 quartz roll. Didn't get much except the 4* Buster booster (which is pretty good I guess).

Not sure if Umu is worth it now that I have Atilla.

Kenai

Saddening, for some reason I thought they dropped for this event, which is why I didn't bother farming them with the (subpar) drop-rate on the dailies. Now that the event is here, I doubt I'll spend AP elsewhere when I could be grinding a limited-time event.

Much sadness.

So what's the best difficulty to grind? Finish off Bronze rewards, then Silver, then Gold?

Still fishing for a claw on the 30 AP one, but at 20k a pop the exp is pretty good. Seem to be getting 4-8 gold medals a run.

Also the Moon Goddess event after this has a lot of gold statues iirc. It's like the opposite of this event.

chrono01

Still fishing for a claw on the 30 AP one, but at 20k a pop the exp is pretty good. Seem to be getting 4-8 gold medals a run.

Also the Moon Goddess even after this has a lot of gold statues iirc. It's like the opposite of this event.
Oh, nice! Glad to hear that.

I feel bad for people on my Friend List, and not being able to evolve my Waver. :(

SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom