• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

elty

Ticket 1: Siegfried
Ticket 2: EMIYA
Ticket 3: 3* Essence
Ticket 4: 3* Essence
Ticket 5: 3* Essence

I think I am done. Not what I was aiming for but not bad I guess.

Also, ascend material never drop. I only get a gold berzerker gem once.

So I spent my saved up SQ on two ten summons trying to get Nero... no luck of course. Should I start doing individual pulls with 3 or save up for 30 again? Which would give me the better chance of getting her?

Qurupeke

Yeah my Heracles got critted to death :(
I don't really have heavy hitter, so I used St. George as safety measure lol
Is it possible to one turn clear the 3rd wave?

I use Altria+Altera and they kill everything in one turn, after the skills boosts, with their NP.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

If we are friends, you can just use my Lancelot NP3. Put on a boost then profit.

Waver usually gets left with a bit of health. I'm using Waver + Altera + Gil. Swapping Waver for another AOE should be able to do it. Also this was before I ascended Altera, so her new boost might provide enough damage to do it now.

Mupod

I've been using Emiya + Commish Waver + Vlad for the 30AP mission and haven't had any trouble. I build up their NPs on the chimeras then use all 3 on the servants. From there it's just a massively debuffed Jing Ke with like 17k hp to deal with. And NP chain Vlad+Emiya NPs generate hilarious amounts of crit stars. I think this should be pretty consistent even if the chimeras spam crits like cheaters.

I was surprised how much exp you get. I'll probably use some apples on this first round as talons are what I need more than anything else. I'm prioritizing Tamamo Cat, Vlad, Emiya and St. George for my ascension stuff in that order. Tamamo Cat is still underwhelming even at 60 but from what I understand her stats go up dramatically after her third or fourth ascension.

Looking at the event drops it seems like George will get left behind as I need all 15 forbidden pages for Vlad, and those won't be dropping outside of events for a while. Tamamo and Emiya both need hearts but those are farmable (with a shit drop rate, but I did find 2 on my own already).

Cruziao

Neo Member
I use Altria+Altera and they kill everything in one turn, after the skills boosts, with their NP.

If we are friends, you can just use my Lancelot NP3. Put on a boost then profit.

Waver usually gets left with a bit of health. I'm using Waver + Altera + Gil. Swapping Waver for another AOE should be able to do it. Also this was before I ascended Altera, so her new boost might provide enough damage to do it now.

Haha time to shuffle around my party I guess.

@commish No I don't think so. Tried to add you and Draggy but both full :(

Just got my 2nd CE drop. This time from the 5 stamina stage. Yeah, I'm not gonna waste any coins on it.

Wow gratz, hopefully I can get that CE from drop too D:

Freed up some space on my friends list, so try adding me again, and if you could lemme know your IGN (or preface it with GAF) that would be helpful. I usually clear people off my list if they haven't logged in for a while, so just add me again if i kicked you my mistake.

Mupod

I'm probably going to clear out all my pending friend requests, I have no idea if they are GAF or not since none of them are on the google doc in the OP. I do have some remaining space if you want a good Vlad or Emiya, my code is the aforementioned google doc.

commish

Wow gratz, hopefully I can get that CE from drop too D:

Okay, cleared up some space. I had no idea 20 friend requests was the max. I always keep one friend spot open, but I was at 20 invites. I deleted a bunch. Lemme know if your name is different than your GAF name.

elty

So it looks like "farming mat in event" is just a myth - almost nothing drop whatsoever. I guess I will just work for the coin.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
50 pulls (one $80 plus what I had)

Nero
Tamamo
Chevalier

that was it... 5 4* CEs that I don't give a shit about (man... Gill rate up I was getting 5* CEs like they never ended...)

All in all... I'm not going to cry about it.. but I am getting sick of being like 200 rolls into this fucking game and only having one 5* beyond my reroll. And ironically that 5* (Vlad) came from the Gil rate up summon.. fml.

I do have 10 4*, with three being at NP2 or higher (Herc 2, Lance 3, Atalante 4)

is the only Nero worth farming the 30AP one?

elty

is the only Nero worth farming the 30AP one?

No idea - I was doing the 30 AP one because it has potentially rarer mat drops, but then

a. it never drop
b. someone claim 20 AP is more medal efficient
c. 30 AP is harder

So I don't know.

borghe

Depends on what ascension materials you need really. I need claws the most for my servants, so for me it is. But if you need the items in the shop then farm the 20AP for medals.

so 20AP gives the same amount of medals? I care more about the medals (relatively guaranteed) than the mats (my luck says they will never drop)

No idea - I was doing the 30 AP one because it has potentially rarer mat drops, but then

a. it never drop
b. someone claim 20 AP is more medal efficient
c. 30 AP is harder

So I don't know.

Depends on what you need I guess.

For me 30 AP got me a bunch of gold medals (and a tiny bit of Silver) + 1 rare claw drop that I need a lot of.

20 AP gives a bit of all medals, supposedly dragon fangs (that I got 0 of). I got a Nero CE off it so I'm happy

5 AP is good for bronze medals, I got an avg of 5+ a run.

Also note that you need 200 Bronze Medals, 100 Silver Medals and 700 Golds to clean the shop of mats if you aren't gunning for the CE.

I used a Ticket and got the ever present Black Keys, and then a 10 roll and the only interesting thing I got was Chevalier. I doubt I'll be able to get 30 quartz during the event so I'll be doing single rolls whenever I can.

At least it's something, I didn't have a 3*+ Saber, but I still have faith in Nero.

Baalzebup

RNG really is weird. Two tickets, two 10-pulls. I don't get a single one of the rate up servants, but get 4 Lu Bus to max out the NP of the one I already had. I get no 4* or 5* servants whatsoever, but score a bunch of 4* CEs, Limited/Zero Over, Kaleidoscope and Formal Craft. I mean, sure, I'll fucking take it if I can't get another Altera or Umu-sama. I even got only a single Black Key!!!!!

Mupod

the funny thing about me getting that yolo kaleidoscope is the only thing that was still pushing me to spend resources was my utter lack of 5* CEs. I can hoard happily now. I think I still like Projection better on Vlad though.

sonicmj1

Added. Dragon Fangs don't seem to be dropping at all from 20 AP, so I'll just get one more gem for the weekly b4 farming more talons

I got one Dragon Fang from the 20 AP in my first two runs, but I've basically emptied my AP bar twice on it since and came up totally empty.

I'll probably keep crashing into it for a while because I want to get Liz to 2nd Ascension, but at some point I might just switch to 30 AP and stop in on the Wyvern daily because it's more AP-efficient for those drops.

commish

To figure out what to farm, I just made a list of which servants I want to ascend, what is needed, and what drops from each difficulty each period of the event. Helped a lot to know what to farm. I sure do need a lot of talons!!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Okay, all done with bronze medal farming. Had 210 AP saved up last night when the event started. Went through each stage once to get the initial rewards, no major issues there. Then just focused on the 5 AP mission. Got 90 something bronze medals when I went to bed, used up all my AP at that point. On the commute in to work this morning, I had like 75-85 AP or so recovered, so not quite maxed out but enough for me to keep going through the 5 AP and get over 200 bronze medals and clear out the shop of materials. I'm ignoring EXP cards unless they're the absolute last things left.

So my current tally after spending those bronze medals is 3 bronze, 45 silver, and 29 gold. I guess I'll hit 20 AP next, I just need 55 more silver to clear out the store mats there, then I can just focus on the rare mat drops I want to focus on as I gradually pick up gold medals for the rest of the event.

I got one Dragon Fang from the 20 AP in my first two runs, but I've basically emptied my AP bar twice on it since and came up totally empty.

I'll probably keep crashing into it for a while because I want to get Liz to 2nd Ascension, but at some point I might just switch to 30 AP and stop in on the Wyvern daily because it's more AP-efficient for those drops.
This is what I need to do since I'm also focusing on Lizzy's 2nd ascension.

Cruziao

Neo Member
I just got Red Chest from the White Chimera (YAY!!)............ which contain 4* Exp Card (WTF???)
Final tally for 1st day as far as farming goes: 1 Evil Bones, 1 Dragon Fang & several gems >_>

Btw kudos to commish, Draggy & Perkele (just realize he's from gaf) it's going much much faster now :p
Especially Lancelot, dat damage... damn

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
My friends list has been maxed for a while, I cleared through the inactive accounts and have 4 spots open if anyone needs a lvl 70 NP3 Altria (will be lvl 80 once I get a few more feather mats).

borghe

My friends list has been maxed for a while, I cleared through the inactive accounts and have 4 spots open if anyone needs a lvl 70 NP3 Altria (will be lvl 80 once I get a few more feather mats).

requested (Eric)

if anyone wants my 70 Jeanne 776,985,038 Slowly working up my Vlad and have a 2nd ascended EMIYA

Zanzura

Had a guy on my list inactive for 14 days hidden away at the bottom of my list because he had no servant in his All slot =/. Sent a request to some people for my few slots remaining.

The End

I've got a 70 Jeanne / 50 Gilgamesh / 50 Herc / 50 Camilla / 50 Liz if anyone wants to friend up, plus these two from my holy shit pull last night.

G9RDOcj.jpg

Mupod

I need something like 30 berserker monuments and I have 1. Apparently you can't even get them from the moon event either. Guh.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Added all three of you guys (Xia, borghe, The End). Same name as GAF.

Yeah, I have someone on my friends list with it also. The stacked buffs can get ridiculous:

http://i.imgur.com/88RumFK.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Slightly overkill.

RSchmitz

Could be more overkill - Waver's NP is Arts, so I couldn't do a NP Buster chain! ;P

But yeah, those enemies could be wiped out with either Altria's or Emiya's NP without buffs.

Not sure if it was a joke, but if I learned right, NPs aren´t affected by card position and type of cards, except for the position in NP chains for overcharge.

I'm grinding for ascension materials that I need, but I found that other than Claws, all other available materials are for Servants I don't have. I'm just grinding for Gold Medals, hopefully Claws from the 30 AP and waiting for the other rewards.

I'm mostly farming to ascend Saint Martha, but want also to ascend Emiya and Medea, and the rarest things I need are Claws (3, already got those from the reward), Reverse Dragon Scale (4) and Heart of the Foreign God (10)

RSchmitz

I'm grinding for ascension materials that I need, but I found that other than Claws, all other available materials are for Servants I don't have. I'm just grinding for Gold Medals, hopefully Claws from the 30 AP and waiting for the others.

I'm mostly farming to ascend Saint Martha, but want also to ascend Emiya and Medea, and the rarest things I need are Claws (3, already got those from the reward), Reverse Dragon Scale (4) and Heart of the Foreign God (10)

It´s a shame no hearts drop, I'll need a lot of them too. Next event should have it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom