• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I ran a Saber with a crown and cape as support once and I was thoroughly unimpressed.

If only they did this with OG Saber

a66c796f10e0bcf45d7559c3aa1dee161459539056_full.png

I've been using a lv 70 Kaleidoscope Vlad nonstop for support. Then the owner went and put the Kaleidoscope on lv 80 Saber instead.

Saber sucks because I can't Kazikli Bey on demand anymore.

Haly

Can someone explain to me the deep lore behind El-Melloi being F/Z Waver.

Is this some grail-fueled EMIYA nonsense?

Pejo

Is this some grail-fueld EMIYA nonsense?

Supposedly he
and later Rin
are demi-servants like Mash. Like their bodies inherited a spirit of a servant.

Haly

Supposedly he
and later Rin
are demi-servants like Mash. Like their bodies inherited a spirit of a servant.

Who will
Rin
become in this game?

chrono01

Excited for Nerofest!

I'll probably pass on summoning for Nero though, as much of a "waifu" as she is. My plan is to save all of my tickets for when Tamamo Caster hits, and save all of my SQ for Jack in December (or Mordred/Jeanne Alter, I haven't decided). Tickets will be my "whatever, let's see what I can get!" option, where I'll save my SQ for banners that really interest me. That way I can still pull on the occasional banner while still saving the bulk of my pulls for the characters I absolutely must have.

Strimei

Is this some grail-fueled EMIYA nonsense?

Its some grail-fueled weirdness, at least. And Waver's not alone. Wait until you see Ishtar (and Ereshkigal).

edit: Oh and Jaguar Man.

Still no reply from support if I'll get my account back. Real bummed because it's doubtful anything will happen over the weekend.

Doesn't look like there are going to be any memu fixes any time soon either.

Articalys

Well, guess I need to learn how to farm. Though without monuments, it's not like I'm going to actually be able to ascend anybody right now anyway... how am I supposed to set priorities?

Haly

I just learned Atalante is in Fate/Apoc so now I can enjoy Atalante without subjecting myself to her subpar stats/kit.

I just learned Atalante is in Fate/Apoc so now I can enjoy Atalante without subjecting myself to her subpar stats/kit.

I have a long term goal to create a team of evil waifus (evil per the character sheet alignment listing). Atalante is the only evil female Archer. She's going to be the weak link in the party =/

I was thinking something like:

All: Jeanne Alter
Saber: Saber Alter
Archer: Atalante
Lancer: Liz*
Rider: Anne & Mary**
Caster: Tamamo
Assassin: Jack the Ripper
Berserker: Heroine X Alter

* The better option would seem to be Artoria Lancer Alter, but I already have a Liz and she's decent. Skipping Artoria would save me the roll despair. EDIT apparently Artoria Lancer Alter is Lawful Good. wut

** During the Okeanos event, I'll just use either Francis Drake or Anne & Mary. Whichever I pull first. Would prefer Anne & Mary.

Not sure if I'll actually stick to this plan due to how much whaling it's going to involve, but Jeanne Alter, Saber Alter, and Jack are 100% must haves. They're why I started planning this to begin with. I've always had a soft spot for the evil ones :3

Since Nero fest makes farming materials rather pointless and with new one delivering pieces is the best way of spending AP currently farming mana prisms and clearing free quests for quartz?

jonjonaug

Since Nero fest makes farming materials rather pointless and with new one delivering pieces is the best way of spending AP currently farming mana prisms and clearing free quests for quartz?

I'm doing today's 30 AP class quest hoping to get one more Lancer monument so I can ascend Liz when Nerofest happens.

Azusa

Nero is only a 4* and I feel I'm bound to get her eventually when I go pull crazy.

You will never pull her if you roll only for new servants. She can be pulled only from rate up (during nerofest or nerofest rerun next year) or usual story banner with no rate ups at all.

All story locked servants aren't available on event/limited banners unless they are on rate up.

jonjonaug

Do we know what the difference in drop rate percentage is?

One of the monuments goes from like ten percent to less than one percent. Apparently it varies by class but here's the chart I use for grind locations: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...qx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/view#gid=525320539

Man, so many people on here I want to add but my Friend List is still full. :/

Do they ever expand it beyond 50?

Once you get past level 100 the number of slots available starts to go up again, but it also takes much longer to level up each time past 100. Right now at level 130 you'll have 70 friend slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom