• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#FE | Genei Ibunroku #FE Import OT: Fire Emblem’s spinoff Performa ft. SMT48

jonjonaug

For anyone who's a good ways in: How's the dungeon design? Comparable to how great Nocturne/DDS was, or is it more simplistic like SMT4, or is it "literally nothing" like Persona 3/4?

Sakura

For anyone who's a good ways in: How's the dungeon design? Comparable to how great Nocturne/DDS was, or is it more simplistic like SMT4, or is it "literally nothing" like Persona 3/4?

I haven't played Nocturne or DDS, but so far I want to say it is a bit above SMT4. Definitely no where near as simple as Persona 3/4.

ahahahahahaha there goes my initial plan then :')
i'm fine with that though

Erm....I may have been wrong.
It seems that at or after Chapter
, you can actually craft multiple of the same weapon and use that to relearn some skills you decided to abandon, or enhance those you have.

I'm only in the dungeon for Chapter 2 right now, so I haven't seen the feature yet...

I lost mine too ;_;
;___;
Erm....I may have been wrong.
It seems that at or after Chapter
, you can actually craft multiple of the same weapon and use that to relearn some skills you decided to abandon, or enhance those you have.

I'm only in the dungeon for Chapter 2 right now, so I haven't seen the feature yet...
ah yeah just saw that entry on wiki... guess they want to prevent people from steamrolling the early dungeons then haha

Xbro

Not saying you're wrong, but I did enjoy what they did with the Hollow Forest in Persona 4 Golden. Nowhere near as good as Nocturne's dungeons though.

Shun

Shit it is -6C right now very cold... (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

took some time but I learn how to post image on iPhone, hopefully I can update topic without breaking all picture...

But it is here fe wii u aaaaahh game is finally out! ⁽⁽٩(๑˃̶͈̀ ᗨ ˂̶͈́)۶⁾⁾
OuGpzmhceR0acqWs

new profile material
CXEbs5EU0AApb5I.jpg:orig

Also I will remove if this is not allowed but someone post full ver of vocal image song on soundcloud?

So not really part of the story and is just a dungeon theme?

No it is part of story. Mirage invade and real world affect idolasphere is dungeon but it is related to story too

yeahh found more wiki page for this game
Sakura are you still stuck with that free paper request?

Shit it is -6C right now... (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

took some time but I learn how to post image on iPhone, hopefully I can update topic without breaking all picture...

But it is here fe wii u aaaaahh game is finally out! ⁽⁽٩(๑˃̶͈̀ ᗨ ˂̶͈́)۶⁾⁾

Also I will remove if this is not allowed but someone post full ver of song on soundcloud?

whose cake is that? :O

Shun

yeahh found more wiki page for this game
Sakura are you still stuck with that free paper request?

whose cake is that? :O

That is from developer celebrate game release some developer from other company pick this game up. Like from Experience. Wii u is just pick up.

Jiraiza

Shit it is -6C right now very cold... (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

No it is part of story. Mirage invade and real world affect idolasphere is dungeon but it is related to story too

That dent at the corner... Probably won't get mine until 2016, true suffering.

That doesn't sound like the boss song I saw in streams. It would be great if that was in the game though cuz it sounds really nice.

woops i think i shouldn't have spoiled it... Tiki must be mad at me haha
That doesn't sound like the boss song I saw in streams. It would be great if that was in the game though cuz it sounds really nice.

it is. i think each fire emblem boss have their own theme, and i think there's mid-boss theme as well (might be totally wrong though haha)

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I wonder how long the game will turn out to be. Any of the streamers finished it yet?

I wonder how long the game will turn out to be. Any of the streamers finished it yet?

Devs said around 30 hours to beat the main story only. hamayama is still banned so have no idea if he's done with the game or not. From twitter, I saw leta took around 50 hours to beat the main game + side story (not all done)

Vinnk

For those playing it or watching streams. Does it look like there will be anything in the game that they will need to cut out for localization?

For those playing it or watching streams. Does it look like there will be anything in the game that they will need to cut out for localization?

One of the characters, Maiko, has like a button on her shirt under her boobs that looks like it's straining to keep them contained. I'm not very far in, but I feel like they might get rid of that in localization, but it's not that distracting (although her unnatural boob physics are). I dunno if NoA has ever published a game with the main characters body measurements, though, but I doubt they'd get rid of it (and this is info being public is pretty standard for Japanese actors/idols anyway).

Kiria's pants (where there used to be zipper panties) actually look fine to me in the game, at least in her concert cutscene.

Shun

Started hard, sweating... Will try and remember to capture every moment of Kiria ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

That dent at the corner... Probably won't get mine until 2016, true suffering.
Box was like that at yodo and I had to transport in snow and -6C weather

Name change? but nothing offensive to cut... They shouldn't since unlike cero b America projecting m rating. No reason to other than for people who still complain about embarrass or entertainment industry aesthetic, I would like you to enjoy as similar experience. Game has funny scene and dialogue and gravure and other themes are part of the game.

Fine for the most part in my opinion. It is part of entertainment industry motif.

it's hard for them to really cut stuff from this game imo, unlike other game considering all the stuff are deeply ingrained into the game theme itself. but i won't be surprised if there's few tiny/minor edits here and there for the localized version that won't affect much
which end up being complained by people and will spawn a thread here in GAF

Vinnk

it's hard for them to really cut stuff from this game imo, unlike other game considering all the stuff are deeply ingrained into the game theme itself. but i won't be surprised if there's few tiny/minor edits here and there for the localized version that won't affect much
which end up being complained by people and will spawn a thread here in GAF

Yeah, I hope nothing is cut but I don't care so much if they make little changes. I just don't want it to be like the Fatal Frame threads where 90% of the conversation was about the post game extra costumes being changed.

Really excited for this game.

Draxal

Basically it's like P4 in fan service scenes. NOA is more risque averse than Atlus USA so who knows.

The gravure part was particularly lol.

Sakura

Didn't they cut or tone down boob physics in Fatal Frame? Maybe they will do that again here.
Name change? but nothing offensive to cut... They shouldn't since unlike cero b America projecting m rating.
Fatal Frame got an M rating too but they still censored the game.

The sound of the train when changing zones in the city always makes me think I'm hearing the horn/trumpet sound of going to a quest in Monster Hunter. >_<

A bit more than 14 hours now, just got into Chapter 2's intermission, so now it's time to do requests and side stories.

Astral Dog

Shit it is -6C right now very cold... (;´&#3854;&#3766;&#1044;&#3854;&#3766;`)

But it is here fe wii u aaaaahh game is finally out! &#8317;&#8317;&#1641;(&#3665;&#707;&#822;&#840;&#768; &#5608; &#706;&#822;&#840;&#769;)&#1782;&#8318;&#8318;

new profile material
CXEbs5EU0AApb5I.jpg:orig

Also I will remove if this is not allowed but someone post full ver of vocal image song on soundcloud?

Thats a pretty cake.
Did this game had some TV commercials?

Marow

The more I see, the more I fall in love with the game. I really hope it's not too far away from an English release and that they are able to secure a JP voice track. Are there any risks of potential licensing issues?

Top Bottom