• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Toki767

I don't see how they can turn that in their favor if he's out for WM....
I mean that storyline is basically about Trips and Rollins personal feud. It's not like trip has an agenda or will fuck with someone else.

Rollins isn't the only person HHH pedigreed the night Owens won the title...

Rollins isn't the only person HHH pedigreed the night Owens won the title...
giphy.gif

Anth0ny

Hunter: "You did well my destroyer"

Joe: "Fuck you, I'm not anything yours, I got here by my own merits and I will destroy everyone in my way, including you"

Hunter: "Who the fuck do you think you are talking to?"

*King of Kings sounds*

Does that work?

In dream land, I wouldn't mind a AJ HHH feud, would be better than Shane and AJ is good elevationg others.

I'm sorry for Seth :/

it's really as easy as that

they do samoa joe appreciation night next week on raw

triple h and steph come out at the beginning to brag about seth being killed by their assassin

joe isn't in the building yet but they tease all night

finally the main event segment, joe says fuck you i did it for myself and chokes out triple h

Sephzilla

it's really as easy as that

they do samoa joe appreciation night next week on raw

triple h and steph come out at the beginning to brag about seth being killed by their assassin

joe isn't in the building yet but they tease all night

finally the main event segment, joe says fuck you i did it for myself and chokes out triple h

Joe being an unstoppable monster not even the other heels can control would be a great angle to do, and i wish they would have done it for Lesnar during his run

Tom Nook

With Rollins out, I can see this scenario:

At Raw:

Joe comes out to the ring. "I was sent by Triple HHH to do a job: To take out an annoying bug......" blah blah blah promo.

*Roman's theme music*

Roman "You took out one of my shield brothers...." blah blah blah "I want revenge" blah blah blah

Joe: You got it!

*Triple H comes out*

"No No No! "Do what's best for business" promo.

Joe vs Roman for PPV match.

I'm bad at this.

Sephzilla

If Seth is out for Mania, cancel Roman/Taker and have HHH/Roman 2. Then have Joe/Taker, ending with Joe basically murdering Taker.

Joe vs Owens happened in NXT and honestly it kind of sucked

EDIT: Also I'm gonna bring this over into the February OT

Ladies and Gentlemen, the GAF WRESTLING FEDERATION is back!

What is the GWF?
WrassleGAF members compete in simulated matches in WWE 2k17. It's a fake wrestling, only faker. It's purely for fun and something we can all laugh about.

How do I enter?
Send me, Sephzilla, a PM with the following information. Then I will create a wrestler NeoGAF Sports Entertainer in game for you. Just be warned that I might take a few creative liberties with your appearance and entrance. Also, I'm going to try to keep movesets mostly simply (aka, mostly movesets of existing wrestlers), because otherwise it will take an eternity to make everyone.
-- Who's your favorite wrestler. This will help me determine what your wrestler's move set will be. I'd probably prefer if you name an active one though. Preferably a WWE one too. Just because it makes assigning moves easier for me. But if you hate making it easy for me, name some obscure guy.​
-- What is your finishing move?​
-- Do you want to be a face (good guy) or heel (bad guy)? Note: This can change over time​
-- What is your GAF avatar? This will help with what your appearance will be​
-- Any other miscellaneous information you want included, like if you want to tag team with someone​

Is anything else involved?
Beyond entering? No. Just show up to watch! Maybe have some fun little smack talk too.

Where will we be able to watch this?
On Twitch : https://www.twitch.tv/sephzilla
There will likely be Youtube archives as well

Can I tune in even if I'm not in it?
Absolutely. We need to see who's actually a draw around here!

When will we be able to watch this?
I'm tentatively planning on this being a once a month event type deal. Doing it weekly might ruin the novelty of it, plus there's already enough weekly wrestling to watch. I'll let you know when the first GWF show will happen and then we'll go from there.

How are matches/booking determined?
Any joking smack talk between GAF members could provoke a match at a GWF Special Event! I don't have influence over how WWE 2k17's shitty AI works, so the winner/losers are random and unpredictable.

Misc. Information
I'm probably going to cap the size of GWF to 20 or so people, at least for now, because if it gets too big it might get hard to manage. I'm going to take overflow entrants though, so fear not. Also, I don't mean to sound exclusive, but I'm probably going to give preference towards WrassleGAF members who post more frequently versus lurkers when it comes to making the roster. Consider that incentive to post more! We're good people!

Should I take this stuff seriously?
No, this is for fun!

Sentaroonie, sounds like fun.

justjim89

With Rollins out, I can see this scenario:

At Raw:

Joe comes out to the ring. "I was sent by Triple HHH to do a job: To take out an annoying bug......" blah blah blah promo.

*Roman's theme music*

Roman "You took out one of my shield brothers...." blah blah blah "I want revenge" blah blah blah

Joe: You got it!

*Triple H comes out*

"No No No! "Do what's best for business" promo.

Joe vs Roman for PPV match.

I'm bad at this.

Samoa Joe vs. A Samoan Named Joe

I dig it.

Joe vs Owens happened in NXT and honestly it kind of sucked

EDIT: Also I'm gonna bring this over into the February OT

Ladies and Gentlemen, the GAF WRESTLING FEDERATION is back!

What is the GWF?
WrassleGAF members compete in simulated matches in WWE 2k17. It's a fake wrestling, only faker. It's purely for fun and something we can all laugh about.

How do I enter?
Send me, Sephzilla, a PM with the following information. Then I will create a wrestler NeoGAF Sports Entertainer in game for you. Just be warned that I might take a few creative liberties with your appearance and entrance. Also, I'm going to try to keep movesets mostly simply (aka, mostly movesets of existing wrestlers), because otherwise it will take an eternity to make everyone.
-- Who's your favorite wrestler. This will help me determine what your wrestler's move set will be. I'd probably prefer if you name an active one though. Preferably a WWE one too. Just because it makes assigning moves easier for me. But if you hate making it easy for me, name some obscure guy.​
-- What is your finishing move?​
-- Do you want to be a face (good guy) or heel (bad guy)? Note: This can change over time​
-- What is your GAF avatar? This will help with what your appearance will be​
-- Any other miscellaneous information you want included, like if you want to tag team with someone​

Is anything else involved?
Beyond entering? No. Just show up to watch! Maybe have some fun little smack talk too.

Where will we be able to watch this?
On Twitch : https://www.twitch.tv/sephzilla
There will likely be Youtube archives as well

Can I tune in even if I'm not in it?
Absolutely. We need to see who's actually a draw around here!

When will we be able to watch this?
I'm tentatively planning on this being a once a month event type deal. Doing it weekly might ruin the novelty of it, plus there's already enough weekly wrestling to watch. I'll let you know when the first GWF show will happen and then we'll go from there.

How are matches/booking determined?
Any joking smack talk between GAF members could provoke a match at a GWF Special Event! I don't have influence over how WWE 2k17's shitty AI works, so the winner/losers are random and unpredictable.

Misc. Information
I'm probably going to cap the size of GWF to 20 or so people, at least for now, because if it gets too big it might get hard to manage. I'm going to take overflow entrants though, so fear not. Also, I don't mean to sound exclusive, but I'm probably going to give preference towards WrassleGAF members who post more frequently versus lurkers when it comes to making the roster. Consider that incentive to post more! We're good people!

Should I take this stuff seriously?
No, this is for fun!
I don't care that Heel isn't really here anymore.

The tradition of Heel scoring flash KOs must continue.

Anth0ny

What I want: Joe vs HHH as an unbeatable, untameable beast

What we'll get: Reigns vs Joe to defend the honor of his fallen shield brother

Shane vs HHH to defend the honor of his sister who married HHH, enter constant promos of Shane not understanding why she married him

AJ Styles in the mid card IC title ladder match, probably winning I guess

Shane vs HHH to defend the honor of his sister who married HHH, enter constant promos of Shane not understanding why she married him

I'd much rather have Styles in that match instead of facing Shane, to be honest.

Vince is like, "well we can get Roman over this way because they like Seth! Perfect! No one is fucking up my project!"

Jerm411

Too bad they've used Taker up....be a perfect time for him.

Have HHH come out and talk about Joe being a monster and injuring Rollins, Joe goes on a tear for a few weeks just destroying people, and he can cut a promo saying no one can stop him yadda yadda yadda....lights go out and Taker comes out. Joe kills him at Mania and cements his spot as the unstoppable killer...

Could even take it further and have Brock win the title at Mania....start building him back up and book Brock/Joe for SS....

Anth0ny

Reigns vs Joe?

What's Taker gonna do?

I know. Triple Threat!

Brock, Goldberg, and Taker!

You kid, but I can actually see that happening.

Protects old man Taker from having to carry a singles match with Reigns.

Protects Goldberg because he wouldn't be expected to squash his opponent in 60 seconds in a triple threat.

The winner is pretty unpredictable too... but it should be Goldberg winning because he's fucking Goldberg.

Fantomex

WWE deserves this for not booking Seth at the Rumble. Now you won't have him for Mania either, stupid idiots.

Vince trying to find out what to do with Seth.
hYxvUKr.gif

Top Bottom