• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

3KrFxhg.gif

Looks like Seth wanted to give a more "realistic" struggle and Joe didn't know about it, so he went down awkwardly.

Poor HHH would t get his 45 minutes snooze fest

Don't get this twisted, Triple H is getting a big match at WM no matter what the deal with Seth is.

Fantomex

Kevin Owens knows whats up. That gut protects him from any ACL or MCL injury. That's who I'm gonna model my body after. Forget that crossfit nonsense.

HHH is pissed that he gave the promo of a lifetime, and the dude he was talking about is gone, what a waste. How is that non signing of Omega look now?

I'm not entirely sure how this applies to the other point.

Plus didn't Omega not want to be snapped up by the WWE machine?

Seph, me n Blue need to battle it out in best of 7.

Barbwire
I quit match
Hell in a cell
TLC
First blood
Buried alive
Iron man

Time for blue to respect his uncle once and for all.

Kaladin

What sucks about these later games like 2k17 is they took out all the story stuff so it'll just be matches and commentary.

I'm not entirely sure how this applies to the other point.

Plus didn't Omega not want to be snapped up by the WWE machine?

Nothing really, I am just upset I dont get to see him, as I think he would have brought so much to the table, I believe he could have been #1 in the company, and challenge Cena for Merch sales.

HHH is pissed that he gave the promo of a lifetime, and the dude he was talking about is gone, what a waste.

HHH gives promo about how Bryan's neck is too weak for him to be champ. Bryan wins belt, hurts neck month later, career ruined

HHH gives promo about how Seth's legs are too weak for him to beat him. Seth's leg gives out minutes later

Recall

So Seth is legit injured as he hurt his knee during his moment with Samoa Joe.

That's two people Joe has sidelined...

Joe you've just ruined it :(

Recall

HHH gives promo about how Bryan's neck is too weak for him to be champ. Bryan wins belt, hurts neck month later, career ruined

HHH gives promo about how Seth's legs are too weak for him to beat him. Seth's leg gives out minutes later

I wonder what HHH thinks of Vince's heart?

While I have sympathy towards Seth for another unfortunate injury it's a shame I can't bring myself to feel much disappointment otherwise for him being off the air again, that's how naff his booking has been since he returned last time.

While I have sympathy towards Seth for another unfortunate injury it's a shame I can't bring myself to feel much disappointment otherwise for him being off the air again, that's how naff his booking has been since he returned last time.
His return hype was sacrificed for Roman

And that didn't work out

At least they had Finn to fall back on

Oh

Well, at least there's HHH/Seth

Oh

HHH got a
bounty out on peeps

J/k

I missed the preshow where he was kicked out of the Rumble area, and didn't even notice he wasn't in the Rumble match

Im not a doctor, but Seth needs real time off, Rehab is not only about making the knee strong, its about resting it as well. I really don't want this to be a chronic problem for him for the rest of his life, but every time you get one of these, a little bit is stripped away from you.

he needs 12 months off. I hurt my ankle 25 years ago, and I still feel it every no and then 25 years ago!!!!!!!!!

So Seth is legit injured as he hurt his knee during his moment with Samoa Joe.

That's two people Joe has sidelined...

Joe you've just ruined it :(
Seth Rollins screwed Seth Rollins...
The dude is a danger to himself, Joe can't take the blame for the fool not knowing how to take a sleeper hold.

Kaladin

Can you blame him? He got booked in an angle that was going to go nowhere for months. Literally nowhere. He started getting good again this past month when the storyline picked up.

Im not a doctor, but Seth needs real time off, Rehab is not only about making the knee strong, its about resting it as well. I really don't want this to be a chronic problem for him for the rest of his life, but every time you get one of these, a little bit is stripped away from you.

he needs 12 months off.
Next years rumble winner confirmed if he takes time off

Fox318

I would love to be a fly on the wall when Bret reads the seth news.

The two workers he always talks about being unsafe in the same story.

Fox318

Looks like Seth wanted to give a more "realistic" struggle and Joe didn't know about it, so he went down awkwardly.

Because he doesn't know how to shoot.

If Seth did then he would know how to defend it instead of just doing the cartoon business exposing selling shit.

Fantomex

A point for discussion. Shawn and the Cliq have always been demonized for their backstage politics and demands. But with the booking the way it's been for the last 3 years in WWE, can that stance still hold up? Not necessarily talking about the demands of money, advances, but in regards to storylines and booking. It seems to me Vince needs push back and A-holes to argue with him or he doesn't get it.

Top Bottom