• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Bronx-Man

Banned
If reviews/impressions are good I'll probably get it at that £20 sweet spot.

Not quite ready to board a guerilla games hype train, that's like betting on an underachieving midcarder to suddenly put on a five star match.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Watch me take the WM card from shit to decent:

AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahonShinsuke Nakamura

Took me 20 seconds to type

Watch me take the WM card from shit to decent:

AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahonShinsuke Nakamura

Shane O Mac vs Nakamura

In a battle for national strong style superiority

"MAMA MIA Look at those lightning quick jabs from Shane O Mac, the King of Strong Style is getting knocked off his throne by the Western usurper!"

Zach

Unless I'm misremembering, this is the first THIS IS AWESOME chant at One Night Stand '06 (in WWE). I can't believe people have been chanting it for over ten years now. Ha!

slabrock

Banned
Got horizon preordered. I'm happy it will take 20-30 hours to beat; too many good games out this early to spend a huge amount of time on one

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I haven't been that excited by much coming up soon, game-wise. I've just been playing my usual staples after finishing Y0.

I should probably finished FFXV before Persona 5 comes out....

Gonna give Horizon and Mass Effect a pass at launch. Need to be a little more frugal

slabrock

Banned
Does suck that Horizon comes out the same day as Torment: Tides of Numenera. Then Nier: Automata , Mass Effect: Andromeda, and The Show come out. Fuck.

Alfredo

I made a high-res version of "The Creation of Kevin" from RAW's Festival of Friendship, in case anyone wants a weird/cool desktop wallpaper or something. :)

3orri4bkgqgy.png

Adree

Finished Yakuza 0. Damn fine game, almost as good as 4. Lotta enhancement talent level bosses though.

Highly recommend finishing the Club activity:
Blasting through the finale with Majima's boss moveset is amazing.

Kiryu's version is a massive disappointment though and I feel weaker than his Brawler moveset with the drinking buffs.

In an interview with Newsweek, Jeff Jarrett and Impact Wrestling President Ed Nordholm spoke about trying to rebuild TNA after the recent troubles the promotion has had. Here are highlights:

Jarrett on TNA’s issues under Dixie Carter last year: “It was a black-eye on the industry. It wasn’t fruitful for anyone—whether you’re a fan of, a wrestler, an employee. It was a really ugly, unfortunate situation. It wasn’t good for the industry.”

Nordholm on Dixie Carter’s not being involved going forward: “The buck has to stop someplace. The reality is the company got into a dire position and she was CEO. There was never any question [she wouldn’t be involved in the day-to-day operations], but not out of any particular animosity. If we’re going to invest…we’re owner-operators, we’re not passive investors. If we’re going to own it, we’re going to own it.”

lol

Top Bottom