• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

triple-h-youtube.gif

Watched Wrestling isn't Wrestling for the first time. I've heard Max's opinions of wrestling before and I thought this was a pretty good deconstruction of Trips.

Plus, he's not wrong.
The best thing about wiw is their introduction of Taker. It was so boss. Also fuck hhh and anyone that loves him.

The resemblance in his face is too unnerving for me. Poor guy having to have lived with this for the past 10 years.

I've heard all the discussion regarding if WWE would ever consider him if he ready for it, but the problem for me is that I don't think WWE could trust the crowds with him. I think Tamina is too different a case for comparison.

Tall4Life

Are there any updates in regard to his wrestling training? I remember hearing like a year or two ago about the incident where Jericho made the promoter pull him from the show, but I don't remember hearing anything else beyond that.

Top 10 PROGRESS matches of 2016

1. Marty Scurll vs Chris Hero - Chapter 31
  2. Mark Andrews vs Chris Hero - Super Strong Style 16 Day 1
  3. London Riots vs War Machine - Chapter 34
  4. Marty Scurll vs Mark Haskins vs Tommy End - Chapter 36
  5. Mark Haskins vs Johnny Gargano - Chapter 32
  6. Tommy End vs Chris Hero - Super Strong Style 16 Day 2
  7. Matt Riddle vs Will Ospreay - Chapter 39
  8. Marty Scurll vs Will Ospreay - Chapter 25
  9. Pete Dunne vs Zack Sabre Jr. - Chapter 40
  10. Adam Cole vs Will Ospreay - Chapter 40

Fantomex

Well wrassle Gaf, I'm attending the house show in Long Beach tonight. It's been pouring out here in socal but I'm just gonna make the trip and boo Roman when he's not looking, and cheer for him when he is. We got front row seats for a crazy good price. Thanks for the advice.

Well wrassle Gaf, I'm attending the house show in Long Beach tonight. It's been pouring out here in socal but I'm just gonna make the trip and boo Roman when he's not looking, and cheer for him when he is. We got front row seats for a crazy good price. Thanks for the advice.
Should be a decent day, weather wise to go. Have fun!!

Spending an evening watching the wrestling, gone through the second EVE show I missed and currently starting to catch up on the SHIMMER backlog I have, in the hope they'll sort their shit out by the time I get through it! Going through SHIMMER 67 at the moment, great match with Kay Lee Ray and Evie.

Pikma

Banned
Imagine where current WWE would be if TNA never existed (or if they were competent enough to keep their biggest stars happy)

No AJ for Smackdown, no Joe for Raw, no Roode for NXT and no Aries for the CWs.

Also no Eric Young to carry HHH's brainchild stable

Top Bottom