• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

klonere

Banned
2017 ROH: "the sex is really good but the rest of the relationship I don't get much happiness from"

LOLROH

I'm in the same boat. I'm excited for it and I'll buy it, and I really hope it lives up to expectations.

I simulataneously have no expectations and then suddenly think its going to be awesome. Damn you Bioware, damn you to hell!

Data, what mods do you use in American Truck Simulator?

Did Josh Barnett vs. Bobby Lashley in TNA air already?

I believe it's next week.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data, what mods do you use in American Truck Simulator?

Did Josh Barnett vs. Bobby Lashley in TNA air already?
SGate Weather Mod
State Highway Patrol
Sound Fixes Pack v17.18
Coyote's Air Brake Sounds
Improved Train Sounds
Aradeth Volvo
Aradeth Volvo Dashboard
Improved Vehicle Lights
No Boundaries
DP's Realistic Traffic
Fontaine Magnitude
Sisl's Cabin Accessorie Mega pack
Jazzycat's Traffic Packs
Real Gas Stations
Real Company Logo
Oversized Extravacator
Police Rebalance
Longer Yellow Lights
Real Engine And Sounds

Match is next week. Josh wrestles a jobber tonight

Playstation 1 was 1996 Stone Cold Steve Austin walking onto the scene and telling Nintendo that they don't have what it takes anymore

tumblr_myhqrspQq21shf9jmo1_400.gif

I don't know if this totally works, since Steve Austin has yet to be surpassed while the PS2 is the greatest console to ever exist.

Menome

We didn't want to fight losers.

Dem's fighting words, son.

Oh, they aren't are they.

Menome, say something stupid.

Me and Browny, we're

BRENEMIES*

and it's not our fault if the New Japan Express are too cowardly to face us out in the open, instead backstage-politicking to get themselves different opponents.

We're here, and ready to do the job by ensuring NJE are ready to do the job, whether they like it or not.

*Browny has not approved of this.

klonere

Banned
We still need a proper name for a potential mid-card championship

The GWF 50/50 Championship
The "Creative Has Nothing For You" IOU Slip (just a piece of paper, not a belt)
The GWF You Deserve It Championship
The GWF Glass Ceiling Championship
The GWF Special Sunflower Memorial Championship

Zach

B+ Player Championship seems fine. Or C+. Or Gimmick Championship where it's defended at every event in a gimmick match.

Browny

Banned
Browny + Menome

It was either that or Meownies, and I'm not a furry.

Me neither, so...

Me and Browny, we're

BRENEMIES*

and it's not our fault if the New Japan Express are too cowardly to face us out in the open, instead backstage-politicking to get themselves different opponents.

We're here, and ready to do the job by ensuring NJE are ready to do the job, whether they like it or not.

I approve this.

I heard Browny wanted out of the booking because my boy Heroman works too stiff. Maybe you should take it up with him Menome?

I've no problem working stiff.

Lol

Heroman

Banned
Me and Browny, we're

BRENEMIES*

You guys are good but we don't like wasting our talent with midcarders.

Luschient

Ok, I need some input.

Background: I do online marketing for a large hospitality company and we have a meeting next week with our senior executive leadership team to discuss why certain markets are not performing as well this year as they did last year. The Dallas area is on the list and one of the reasons Q1 is down is due to WM being here last year and not this year.

Now, in our presentation, we have the data to back this up but I think it would be funny (to at least me and possibly one other person who will be in attendance) to include a bit detailing out the buildup to the HHH/Reigns match, specifically focusing on HHH. I would dive into HHH's background and how he made his way from small-time wrestler to one of the heads of WWE. All the while, there will be a huge photo of H in the background with his career in bullet-points.

Then, we will make it sound like this match was the biggest thing ever and the culmination of a masterful story pitting a corporate overlord against a scrappy underdog and how in the end Reigns overcame the odds to capture the title in front of 100k people. I'm going back and forth between if I want to make it as ridiculous as possible or no-sell everything and play it dead serious.

tl;dr should I include a HHH infograph in my presentation to our leadership team at work next week?

klonere

Banned
Ok, I need some input.

Background: I do online marketing for a large hospitality company and we have a meeting next week with our senior executive leadership team to discuss why certain markets are not performing as well this year as they did last year. The Dallas area is on the list and one of the reasons Q1 is down is due to WM being here last year and not this year.

Now, in our presentation, we have the data to back this up but I think it would be funny (to at least me and possibly one other person who will be in attendance) to include a bit detailing out the buildup to the HHH/Reigns match, specifically focusing on HHH. I would dive into HHH's background and how he made his way from small-time wrestler to one of the heads of WWE. All the while, there will be a huge photo of H in the background with his career in bullet-points.

Then, we will make it sound like this match was the biggest thing ever and the culmination of a masterful story pitting a corporate overlord against a scrappy underdog and how in the end Reigns overcame the odds to capture the title in front of 100k people. I'm going back and forth between if I want to make it as ridiculous as possible or no-sell everything and play it dead serious.

tl;dr should I include a HHH infograph in my presentation to our leadership team at work next week?

no

Ok, I need some input.

Absolutely not

Zach

Ok, I need some input.

Yes, do it. And straight-face it all.

I'd tell a story about doing something similar in the workplace, but no one would believe it and I'm lazy. Let's just say it involved MS Paint, a picture of a coworker, and a picture of Hulk Hogan tearing his shirt off. Enjoy your retirement, Scott!

So who do I have to threaten to be apart of the GWF?

I clearly deserve a shot at the barber's basement b+ bronze belt!
You don't have to do anything to be apart of the GWF.

Heroman

Banned
Ok, I need some input.

Yes

Recall

Yes, do it. And straight-face it all.

I'd tell a story about doing something similar in the workplace, but no one would believe it and I'm lazy. Let's just say it involved MS Paint, a picture of a coworker, and a picture of Hulk Hogan tearing his shirt off. Enjoy your retirement, Scott!

You don't have to do anything to be apart of the GWF.

Fuck you Zach.

Hugs?

Ok, I need some input.

No, this is how Trump starts

Ok, I need some input.

if no one at the company respects you, i say go for it

So how does the GWF work in terms of who gets a title shot after the champ has been decided? Run a tournament to decide No. 1 contender? Pick a random name?

I gotta know for when people start to challenge me for my gold. /s

Top Bottom