• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

Filth.

Also filth.
KinectimalsShawnMichaels.gif

Fucking Owens getting buried at FastLane. At least it'll get that shitty fucking belt off him and out of the cancerous main event scene plagued by Roman.

klonere

Banned
Guys I hope you realize Okada is winning on Sunday

I actually think they are going to go full bullshit and do a DQ finish. I can feel it in my bones

klonere

Banned
Remember when we were all talking about how that Freedom's Road show felt a bit like Eastenders/Hollyoaks/yoof TV. Well...

Earl Black Jr ‏@EarlBlackJr

I've written a list of wrestling goals for 2017. Number one is to be managed by Barry off Eastenders

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The bigger problem is how stupid Lesnar having the Universal Championship is. Dude is never there.

Hasney

Horizon does honestly look fine if you like UbiSofts open worlds. I'm always hit and miss on them, so I'll see how it goes.

It'll be better than most of Sonys first-party though. :lol The Order.

Zach

Horizon Zero Dawn will probably be fun. Even if it ends up being kinda humdrum, the setting should elevate it to worthwhileness.

Regardless, I don't plan on buying it until it's under $40. If it reviews extremely well, I may pay the $48 on Amazon. I dunno, we'll see.

Sephzilla

Horizon Zero Dawn will probably be fun. Even if it ends up being kinda humdrum, the setting should elevate it to worthwhileness.

Regardless, I don't plan on buying it until it's under $40. If it reviews extremely well, I may pay the $48 on Amazon. I dunno, we'll see.

This is kind of where I'm at. If it ends up getting really good word of mouth I'll get it from Amazon.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
IMO it'll quiet some peeps in here that complain about seeing the championship being defended every week
They did it 2 years ago and it sucked. It only kind of worked because Rollins treated the MITB briefcase like it was the title.

Aiii

So not worth it
What are peoples opinions on this game? Personally I want to be excited about it but Guerrilla Games is like the fucking Cesaro of developers.

Hard to get excited about anything Guerrilla makes, it's all perfectly fine looking, but damn they've made some boring ass games.

Sephzilla

They did it 2 years ago and it sucked. It only kind of worked because Rollins treated the MITB briefcase like it was the title.

I was perfectly okay with Lesnar holding the belt hostage for an entire year and only defending it a couple of times.

I don't think the same trick would work on the Universal Title though, because that title has absolutely no prestige to it and Lesnar isn't a fucking God-Killer anymore

Kaladin

I've heard nothing but good things coming out of previews. It seems to be an open world game that gets the focus on story right while not skimping out on the world building.

It certainly helps that it is a beautiful world and the post apocalyptic setting is an interesting and somewhat unique one.

It's like what if there was a post apocalyptic event that caused mankind to go back to the tribal ages and all the old machines came together like voltron or transformers to form new versions of the old dinosaurs of the world?

Kaladin

I just got my 4k TV for $500. Really good 4k set for that price too. Plus it had Roku built in which we've got a lot of use out of.

Barrage

Lesnar's run was awesome. He gave the belt a ton of credibility.

Also love that Roman/Brock mania match.

Top Bottom