• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Acosta

Anth0ny

It makes you think about the sacrifices they do for our entertainment.

Sure, they are well paid, but just the top of the top. How many wrestlers are out there betting their health for pennies?

Fake my ass. The entertainment is real, and the sacrifice too.

the hazards are real

goddamn, that means more steph

SkSeJMT.gif

I'm ready

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm pretty sure the protocol for a sustained injury that has a superstar leaving Raw in crutches doesn't include them just getting into the front seat of an SUV. Don't get worked fellas

jmdajr

Orton said of everyone in the match he knows John Cena the best, and that “whether the [WWE] fans know it or not, they want to see that again,” referring to a possible Orton vs Cena WWE Title match at WrestleMania 33.

Uh oh

https://mobile.twitter.com/ryansatin/status/826818333429239809

Ryan Satin is saying the injury is legit

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Seth Rollins was injured during Monday Night Raw and multiple sources tell us his status for WrestleMania 33 is currently up in the air.

The injury occurred during his encounter with Samoa Joe on Raw and right now Seth is hoping for the best as he waits to see a doctor later this week.

WWE.com says Seth’s knee was re-injured.

Rollins returned from an ACL injury in May of last year and all signs have been pointing to a match against Triple H at WrestleMania in April.

We’re told producers behind the scenes are already working on other possible scenarios for Hunter at Mania should Seth’s injury require time off. We’ll keep you updated once we know more.
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/seth-rollins-possibly-injured/#.WJIDVJ9Ok0N

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I love that WWE.com stories have Facebook comments. Marks as far as the eye can see.

ShadyK54

If Seth does actually need time off, I'm curious as to who they can conjure up as Triple H's opponent. No one actually comes to mind.

LiQuid!

The Rollins stuff is probably a work, but honestly when Rollins goes to the mat during the Coquina Clutch it looks like he goes down awkwardly on his right knee and you hear Rollins himself make kind of an awkward noise that sounds like he's in pain, so it might be legit.

3KrFxhg.gif

100% Seth's fault if shoot. He's flailing around like a dipshit and twists his body sideways just begging to be pulled down on his knee. Seth really is a danger to himself and others.

Zach

So when Saturday Night's Main Event returns in 2006, the main event is Shane McMahon beating Shawn Michaels?

Okay.

RBH

Seth Rollins may be facing another absence from the ring after suffering an injury.

Dave Meltzer reports that Rollins suffered an injury on Raw in his brawl with Samoa Joe. WWE confirmed the news in an announcement on their website that played into Rollins' storyline with Triple H and Joe. WWE's announcement said that Rollins suffered an injury to the same right knee where he previously tore his ACL.

WWE's post noted that Rollins would be evaluated later this week to determine the extent of the injury.

If Rollins is out for an extended period of time, it would be a blow to the WrestleMania 33 card after Rollins' previous knee injury kept him out of last year's show in Dallas.
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/seth-rollins-suffers-injury-during-his-brawl-samoa-joe-raw-229366

Kaladin

PWInsider.com has confirmed that Rollins is currently down in Birmingham, Alabama being examined, so the injury is legitimate. The severity of it cannot be confirmed at this time.

Fuck, Seth's injured again?

The guy misses the royal rumble because of a storyline and now misses another Wrestlemania because of an injury.

I wonder what they'll do now. They could shift it to being Joe vs HHH or have some other NXT guy take Seth's place.

Hasney

If legit, I wonder if they get worried about star power and throw WM plans up in the air again.Owens V Joe would be fun.

Caderfix

"We want Harper!" Man, never thought I'd hear that.

Edit: Poor Seth. I ope it's nothing serious, cuz if it is and he misses Mania after HHH made fun of him about his previous injury, it's gonna suck extra hard.

miserable

I like how people instantly jump on Seth saying it was his fault he got injured.

was Tyson Kidd also at fault for getting injured against Joe?

Kaladin

Easiest audible would be to have Joe vs Owens at Fastlane as Joe's prize for taking out Rollins, but then have Joe turn on Triple H when he doesn't help him win the match.

Sephzilla

I like how people instantly jump on Seth saying it was his fault he got injured.

Eh, I think it's more on Seth than Joe. Everyone knows that part of the Coquina Clutch is that Joe takes you down to the ground after putting the sleeper on. Seth is flailing around and basically setting himself up to have all of Joe's weight fall on one knee.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Tell me how many people Joe has injured vs how many people Seth has injured(including himself)

Top Bottom