• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

xbuciv8.jpg

It's an OT2!!!!!

Seriously, due to the hype of tonight's Raw, we are moving the community over to our first OT2 in ages. We are near critical mass in the old thread with under 2k posts left. Raw + Network discussion will take up most of that.....

So here we go!!!!!!!!!

The WWE Network is live! Here is the Launch thread.

But please bare with us as the Network is getting hammered at the moment. We expected this, and look forward to a smoother service as everyone settles in.

Now....on to Elimination Chamber talk....

EC14_Photo_110.jpg

The Wyatt Family vs The Shield stole the show as expected, however the Chamber match itself was a great one, even if the finish was predictable.

EC14_Photo_228.jpg

We look forward to Raw tonight which is the start of the Mania season, the return of many legends and the dawn of a new era.

20140421_Light_HoganWMAnnouncement_HOMEPAGE.jpg

The Hulkster is back!!!!

No, it's not Hulkamania 2.0...the old guard is here to welcome us into the new era though. Hogan is serving as the host for Wrestlemania XXX.

and now.....the Hall of Shame

OIgG8iv.jpg

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Yay, OT2!

So, with the network launch, are they going to debut the new logo, or wait for until after Wrestlemana like they did back with 14?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I signed up at 7:55am. There was a hidden link on wwe.com for friends of the insdustry but it was right up there in the main banner.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Responding to this from the other thread:

What in the...they gave every episode of Raw a title from 2012 on lol
Raw episodes have had internal episode titles for a long time now. If I remember right, the episode where Rock was introduced as the host of Wrestlemania was titled "Leave It to Bieber" as they were trying to swerve people into thinking Bieber was going to be the guest host.

Professor Beeftrayer
Beetraaay
BETRAYIC-ARRRMMM!!

This isn't over just because the month of Archie is over. You B-trayers changed your avatars in a wrong way.

You got me

Kaladin

I'm so glad I was super early with signing up for this. I'm in bitches.

Sad thing is, I'm at work and can't really dig in till I get off at 5pm.

I'm so glad I was super early with signing up for this. I'm in bitches.

Sad thing is, I'm at work and can't really dig in till I get off at 5pm.

Ha. Same here. I usually work a few hours overtime on Mondays, but not today. I'm going straight home and checking out some wrasslin

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I am totally not a good avatar maker but I'm pretty psyched about mine.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
As someone who hasn't watched a ton of wrestling since the attitude era, I am looking for recommendations I could watch on the WWE network on some of the best modern era matches (within the past 2-3 years or so). From what I gather looking up Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, and Shield matches would be a good start. Any recommendations?

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Aiii- 11 (March 12)
Batigol- 2 (March 3)
BillRiccio- 26 (March 27)
CrunchinJelly- 27 (March 28)
CureVylash- 8 (March 9)
Darkbanjo- 4 (March 5)
DMczaf- 16 (March 17)
Gurudyne- 3 (March 4)
jred2k- 20 (March 21)
Khrysler Jerikho- 22 (March 23)
Killing_joke- 10 (March 11)
LoneWolf296- 21 (March 22)
Man God- 24 (March 25)
mrboo001- 13 (March 14)
Mr. Nobody-25 (March 26)
Mr. Sandman- 6 (March 7)
Nazaaay- 28 (March 29)
Pepsi City- 12 (March 13)
Rapstah- 1 (March 2)
Reneledarker - 18 (March 19)
Serpentine- 5 (March 6)
Slightconfuse- 7 (March 8)
Snaku-19 (March 20)
Spider from Mars-14 (March 15)
Strobogo-29 (March 30)
TL21xx-17 (March 18)
Tm24-9 (March 10)
Vince McMahon- 23 (March 24)
XenoRaven-15 (March 16)

Just so It's here as well

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
As someone who hasn't watched a ton of wrestling since the attitude era, I am looking for recommendations I could watch on the WWE network on some of the best modern era matches (within the past 2-3 years or so). From what I gather looking up Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, and Shield matches would be a good start. Any recommendations?

Real talk, once it's available, last week's Cesaro vs Cena match. But that's not on there yet I don't believe.

You'd probably really enjoy the Shield's TLC match from 2012, that was fun as shit. They've only improved since then. Also look up Punk vs Lesnar Summerslam 2013. That shit's fun too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom