• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Man this sucks. I'm too sick to make my appointment and none of the shows are working for me. I can't scarf pizza and watch wrestlemania 3.

hogan wont be getting booed tonight thats for sure

ikOagfWIVpfef.gif

Ithil

hogan wont be getting booed tonight thats for sure

I don't really see a reason to boo him. It's not like he's getting the main event, he's just the host for WM, he'll cut some promos hyping up the show and provide extra star power.

And as Bryan Alvarez keeps saying, a heel is going to run into Hogan's fist at least once. Probably Barrett.

Soup Bar

I can't get it to sign me in on 360. It works alright on PS3 for now. Can't fast forward for shit, also I don't think it resumes where you left off yet. Maybe somebody else has better luck.

G-Fex

some guy said:
This is everything Batista did in his match last night.
3 punches
3 elbows
Move out of the way
Shoulder tackle
Spear
2 clotheslines
Move out of the way
Spinebuster
Push del rio into exposed turnbuckle
Batista bomb
In an 8 minute match, Batista had 1:35 of combined offence, a lot of which was spent on the mat catching his breath.
Can't wait for WM.

LOL

edit: SUCCESS! It works on Opera!

Yeah, the match was an A-level match that got bumped down into a B-level match becauser of a 2001 era WCW finish.

Neither. The best chant of the night was "Let's go Wyatts! Let's go Shield!". Boo-tista is #2 though.

Come on now, we haven't reached David Arquette, world champion levels... just yet. Regardless, the chase HAS to end soon. They've drawn it out long enough.

Browny

Banned

Surfer Sting? Rude? Vader?

You'll fit in around these parts.

jCtPMexHjTuBR_e.jpg
This guy right here, it's a delight to have you brother!

Welcome fellow Uk bro

Do you like Dave Mastiff or do you love Dave Mastiff?

So many hands to shake... should be:

q19B9.gif

Might end up being:

11386093095_a7d4a1473f_o.gif

Dave Mastiff? He seems a happy enough chap - could see me sharing a Sunday carvery with him in an East End boozer (or the like).

TL21xx

Banned
Finally got logged in, let's see if they'll take my money now.

Also, almost every GAF ad I'm getting right now is the Network.

Sephzilla

Works as advertised but signing up was a problem.

There is no resume feature for the videos, so that kind of sucks.

Any word on if the signup issues have been resolved? I'm working a half day today (cuz travel time to Raw tonight) so I was planning on trying to get that set up when I get home before leaving.

Scottify

Any word on if the signup issues have been resolved? I'm working a half day today (cuz travel time to Raw tonight) so I was planning on trying to get that set up when I get home before leaving.

I keep trying myself, and the payment page keeps timing out for me. Maybe best to wait a bit yet. I'm going to try again in a hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom