• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Female Shepard to be on Mass Effect 3 CE cover, get her own trailer

Voted for FemShep 5 in the belief we were only getting this vote. I voted because I wanted a blonde FemShep. Not bothering to vote in the second round of voting, I see little point in doing so if Bioware are just going to do a "do over" if they don't like the result.

My Shepard's idea of trying to blend in at a dinner party. She's not very good at it.

744C1E81976CDF313A4579D5D5F78B184100DF67

rozay

Banned
CharmingCharlie said:
Voted for FemShep 5 in the belief we were only getting this vote. I voted because I wanted a blonde FemShep. Not bothering to vote in the second round of voting, I see little point in doing so if Bioware are just going to do a "do over" if they don't like the result.
Yeah to be honest they really turned this voting thing into a clusterfuck. I am in the group that liked 5's hairstyle but not the color (and it seems I am far from being alone), so it doesn't really bother me that this happened.

CharmingCharlie said:

The fact that we can now properly get red haired FemShep is perfectly acceptable an excuse for this second round of voting.

Dan Yo

Banned
Bioware has said that gay male romances were left out of the previous two games to give the game a ‘PG-13 movie’ feel and that in Mass Effect 2 ‘we kinda pulled back and looked at where we had to draw the line in terms of how much content we make. How much can we support?

Hope this means the sex scenes will be more graphic as well. They were pretty tame and boring in the second one. Kind of a lame reward for working at the romance sub plot.

Either way, strange response since Casey's original answer for not having gay sex in the other Mass Effects was that while we have some ability to shape the way Shepard is, there are still some canonical traits that Shepard has in order to keep the game cinematic. One of those traits was that Shepard is not gay.

Interesting dilemma, can you choose to be the bottom as Shepard?

xemumanic

LQX said:
Female Shepard is the only way to play Mass Effect.

I'm SO tired of statements like this. The only way to play Mass Effect, or any game for that matter, is the way YOU want to play it.

It's just that in many ways, or so I'm told, FemShep got the short end of the stick. Good to see Bioware doing something about that.

I enjoyed playing my male paragon through ME1 and 2 that I didn't think twice about playing through as a renegade femshep. When I finally did however, I found it to be an entirely different experience and never had more fun with the game!

The origin choices even fleshed out a great backstory for her. Raised on a colony and saw her family and friends slaughtered by Batarian raiders, then when she finally was assigned to a squad in the Alliance military, thresher maws ripped apart everyone leaving her the sole survivor of the massacre. From that point on, she didn't trust aliens as a whole and always sided with human interests. (She even holo high-fived The Illusive man at the end of 2)

She flirted with Kaiden, but in the end saved her friend Ash (chicks before dicks). Liara wanted some hot human love, but she wasn't really into other woman, let alone blue ones. Jacob wasn't her type and she friend-zone'd Garrus. Thane was too scaley (even though the hallucinogenic effect intrigued her). Dr. Mordin's intelligence and wit appealed to her, but he shot her down rather quickly so she ended up staring at an empty corner of her desk in the captain's room all emo when the time came to hit the Omega 4 relay. Poor Alex Shepard...

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
rozay said:
You have to like the mass effect 2 page first I believe.

Going Facebook was bad idea,I just think they should have make the voting in Bioware/EA forums/site (since they force the players to make accounts for dlc and other crap anyway)and the hardcore and people who really care are in that place.

Top Bottom