• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF Type-0 HD, Uncharted 4, + more leaked on Sony TGS site

Guymelef

So Until Dawn subtitle finally is the same Sony registered some weeks ago, "Sangeki no Sanso".
7w65Bsy.png

CUfZBfN.png

That's just the Asia session of the same pre-TGS press conference they already held for Japan. There will likely be release info and pricing for things specific to the Asia region, but it is unlikely that there will be any actual new announcements. Anything which wasn't announced at the Japanese conference will likely be saved for the TGS show floor.

Well, IGN is perpetuating the assumption that we'll see more at this Asia event. Sigh.

Christos

Yea, that's what I'm getting... is that what I'm getting?

Capcom pls. Vita's cleaned up and got a job! It'll be different this time Capcom baby I swear.

Oh no. :(. Let's hope that it's real and they just removed them after the leak. I hope...

wmlk

If we're to go by context, #54 is most likely a Square-Enix title since both #55 and #56 are also from Square-Enix.

Hype intensifies!

marrec

Banned
Oh no. :(. Let's hope that it's real and they just removed them after the leak. I hope...

If we as Vita owners all come together and hold hands and jump off this bridge together then it'll happen for sure. We'll fly into a future of Bio Rev 2 together! *glassy eyed look*

Poor Vita...first Type-0, now Rev 2.

I swear if I'm unnecessarily hyped for a Vita game that was a typo AGAIN I'll rage so impotently on the internet.

incpdo

If we as Vita owners all come together and hold hands and jump off this bridge together then it'll happen for sure. We'll fly into a future of Bio Rev 2 together! *glassy eyed look*

I swear if I'm unnecessarily hyped for a Vita game that was a typo AGAIN I'll rage so impotently on the internet.
Im officially overhyped now. Vita RE 2 or the unannounced title . one of them will happen for sure.

So Revelations 2 Vita is a lie? I was excited for a second there. Although it didn't make any sense to release the sequel when the original was never released.

Im officially overhyped now. Vita RE 2 or the unannounced title . one of them will happen for sure.
Lets just hope that the unannounced game is a good one, and not some random game that typically get a release on Vita.

Xpliskin

Ohhhh I get it.

RE:Rev 2 VITA was to be announced at TGS to push some vita sales.

- It got removed from the official website back when REV2 was announced (it was listed initially)
- Now the same thing happens as it leaks again

After all these years, RE: PSP is finally happening
/s

Korigama

Pretty sure RE:R2 will be a PS4 title on display, not Vita (doesn't seem all that likely for Capcom to port to that when it was the only platform they left out with the first one). Expecting anything special of whatever #54 is supposed to be is just inviting disappointment, so I won't.

54 will (my guess) be IM@S PS4.

IM@S : Cinderella Girls is premiering next year on TV, it's the only game to have not gotten a status update since the initial reveal last year, IM@S franchise pretty much have a retail release title every year, it seems like the right time to reveal IM@S PS4.

Is secret game #54 going to penetrate the Japanese market?

I can see it now,

Sony: to introduce a very special game that many have nicknamed 54 please welcome Hideo Kojima...

Everyone goes crazy and looses their shit....is it another Zone of Enders, maybe another Sukoiden or a SH trailer.....maybe a Castlevania game with IGA...

HK : I am very honoured to announce a brand new Konami game and hope you enjoy it.

Words start appearing on a black screen:

METAL GEAR SOLID V : THE PHANTOM PEAR

Top Bottom