• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFCC: The Crystal Bearers Website (Releasing NA 26.12.09)

Interest for this must be on a slight upturn again. We're at 74%.

God I can't wait to actually play this game and I don't even know what it is.

Akai

Scrubking said:
But... I thought you could fly?

Free-fall, yes...Fly? I don't think so...

The Spidey save is an interesting mechanic...Sort of like an anti-klutz device... :lol

Threi

notag
EDarkness said:
Me, too. Not often we get to play as a flying character in SquareEnix games.
Don''t worry in the last quarter of the game he will have flight powers enabled and will be able to fly around the overworld to places that don't show up on the world map.

joetachi

Are you guys sure he can fly i went and checked all the old trailers and he always seems like hes free falling and his powers just helps him propel himself forward or break the fall.

markatisu said:
So do we think it was an actual web or was it like a green lantern type of action

Whatever it is that was pretty awesome

It's obviously his Crystal Powers in action, but it's fun to pretend it's web.

joetachi said:
Wow people seem to have really liked this video it up to 7 % now.
If it can keep up at 1 video a day, we'll be getting the final video by Monday, if there's another slow down on Sunday like last time then we'll get the final video by Tuesday.

GoldandBlue said:
If it can keep up at 1 video a day, we'll be getting the final video by Monday, if there's another slow down on Sunday like last time then we'll get the final video by Tuesday.

Then they release the game!
Right...?

It is official, I like these videos:lol :lol

When he start walking to the edge of the cliff I was thinking "Wait don't tell me you are going to walk off the cli-
o_O "

Eteric Rice said:
Mr. Manhatten.
2ibol94.gif

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
pakkit said:
I hope that the save was prompted by a button press and not an automatic "bring him back."

didn't look like a QTE to me...

though even an automatic bring him back is still better than most games today that just have you do a 'woaa.... wave my arms!' animation instead of even falling off the cliff. i'll take a fake dive any day over a fake shake!

GDGF

Soothsayer
That was probably the best reveal yet. These powers are great.

Why the hell does he need the bazooka again?

justchris

GDGF said:

It's called the Crystal Bearers. I assume to fight off any other superpowered people. Or possibly to shoot airships out of the sky, or anything larger than a Malboro, really.

GDGF said:

After watching these videos it's obvious, isn't it? He's compensating for something. ;)

"FFCC: The Crystal Bearers Website (Contains Crazy Budgie Jumping Action!)"

Top Bottom