• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFCC: The Crystal Bearers Website (Releasing NA 26.12.09)

EDarkness

Amir0x said:
ok you REALLY analyzed that little video. i mean it COULD be showing us something like that, but you speak as if this is -definitely- what the video is showing, instead of any number of other possibilities.

It really is an odd strange video to be given without context. I think people are right to be confused at this. :lol

This is exactly what I mean. It would have been better to have some text, voice, or something telling us what it was we were looking at. Without that we're just speculating and the video doesn't make much sense.

Well it's at 3 stars now. Going a little slower then last time, guess not that many people are interested in checking the site after the last video. :lol

Vinnk

GoldandBlue said:
Well it's at 3 stars now. Going a little slower then last time, guess not that many people are interested in checking the site after the last video. :lol

If the next announced unlock was an explanation of the last video, those stars would be flying.

Shiggie

GoldandBlue said:
dwri49.jpg

IT STARTS AGAIN. As later pointed out earlier, you only need to refresh the following link to add to the count:

http://harvester.ext.square-enix-eu...arers.com/&d=crystalbearers.co.uk&e=1680x1050
Im abusing that link like a bitch.

vanguardian1

poor, homeless and tasteless
EDarkness said:
This is exactly what I mean. It would have been better to have some text, voice, or something telling us what it was we were looking at. Without that we're just speculating and the video doesn't make much sense.

Close to what I'm trying to say. From the trailers and video, we know that there's a ton of minigames/jobs/content/etc
view it however you prefer
in this game, much of which we don't understand.

My only hope is that this game reintroduces a travel-able world map again, I've missed it horribly since the psx final fanasties... :(

I think I got one of my stars into orbit; it's circled about 20 times now, most of time off the screen and shows no signs of getting closer. :lol

EDIT: RIP Halley, killed by my experimental clicking. Took 30 seconds just to reappear on screen, came hurtling into the crystal at speeds of over Mach 3.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
.. I don't actually get what i'm doing... do i just click on the crystal? Nothing happens... but i've been clicking on it for like 15 minutes now..

D-Pad

Syth_Blade22 said:
.. I don't actually get what i'm doing... do i just click on the crystal? Nothing happens... but i've been clicking on it for like 15 minutes now..

Clicking on the crystal just calls all of the floating lights to it. You're job is to refresh the page, or this page, which ups some counter and fills up the crystal.

So get to it. I'm off to bed. Dreaming of what the next video will show. :D

cryptic

Damn it. That music reminds me of xenogears for whatever reason and make's me sad there's never going to be any expansion on that universe. Neo-square probably would muck it up anyway despite it already having been written out, though.

Shiggie

I keep getting this:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /var/www/vhosts/ext.square-enix-europe.com/subdomains/harvester/httpdocs/db.php on line 24
_CRITICAL_ERRORCould not connect to the database
NeoGAF>Internet?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Okay, 20 tabs reloading every 5 seconds.

Let us show them how Neogaf does things.

vanguardian1

Public Spectacle is the current unlock target.

Ahead Of The Pack is next, and wasn't there yesterday. I think they might be paying attention.... ;)
:lol :lol :lol

Kenka

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /var/www/vhosts/ext.square-enix-europe.com/subdomains/harvester/httpdocs/db.php on line 24
_CRITICAL_ERRORCould not connect to the database

Vad är det ?

edit : 1'000'000 !

pakkit

Banned
Works for me, and we passed 1,000,000!

\o/

EDIT: I think the Crystal is time based and only is slightly related to our visits, unless SE really anticipated so many views.

vanguardian1

Can you imagine the confusion some of the people on SE's end could be thinking? Wondering why the Crystal Bearers page is
hypothetically
getting pounded so much more heavily than FF XIII's? That would make for some interesting conversation, I would think. ;)

pakkit said:
Works for me, and we passed 1,000,000!

\o/

EDIT: I think the Crystal is time based and only is slightly related to our visits, unless SE really anticipated so many views.

Yeah, I find it odd that it's getting so many hits yet the crystal is barely lighting up.

beje

Banned
joetachi said:
This shit is timed their fucking with us.

If it was, everything would unlock at the same time of the day, but timestamps on the content, though similar, are completery different.

I think they did two kind of adjustments:

a) Crystal starting to fill at a specific time of the day because they saw that we would unlock everytrhing in a couple days if it started again as soon as it finished

b) Amount of clicks needed for every each content

[Nintex] said:
It's on multiple sites now, I guess S-E's servers will meltdown any minute.
And the sad part is none of this seems to be working. :lol

Dammit, SE needs to be less vague about this shit. Or at least they should have just done weekly updates like the Brawl site did. What's going on now is just one huge mess.

Oxx

I'm pretty sick of the site's music at this point. It would be nice if one of the next updates is a new piece of background music.

vanguardian1 said:
Public Spectacle is the current unlock target.

Ahead Of The Pack is next, and wasn't there yesterday. I think they might be paying attention.... ;)
:lol :lol :lol

In Spain public Spectacle is "Carne para Mirones", a phrase with sexual meaning.

Sex between criatures again?

In german it's "Wer den Schaden hat...", which is the beginning of a german proverb that shares the same meaning with "The laugh is always on the loser."

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Amir0x said:
ok you REALLY analyzed that little video. i mean it COULD be showing us something like that, but you speak as if this is -definitely- what the video is showing, instead of any number of other possibilities.

It really is an odd strange video to be given without context. I think people are right to be confused at this. :lol

Don't quote me on this, but
I was making it up as I went along

jrricky

Banned
OK let me join in on the fun. Whats going on on the website. Why are there names of countries popping up at the bottom?

Oxx

Thank you for your interest in our games, guys!

Unfortunately, this is not the right way to unlock the site content.

Visiting this address will only tell our detection system you have visited this address!

In order to know more about FINAL FANTASY© CRYSTAL CHRONICLES©: The Crystal Bearers™, please bring NEW visitors to the crystal homepage.
Tell your friends!

Thank you,

The SQUARE ENIX Team

Boo.

Oxx

Now if they had been clear about this from the start we wouldn't be in this situation.

At least I can change my homepage back to Google now.

ivysaur12

Banned
Alright GAF, we just have to make every single link that we post in a different thread direct to the CB website. Obviously that'll work.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
lol, c'mon guys, the point was always getting new visitors instead of quick refreshes.

Top Bottom