• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFCC: The Crystal Bearers Website (Releasing NA 26.12.09)

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Kenka said:
A supernova with the remaining turning into a blackhole. Exactly the way I like it.

Blackhole dude.

Am I to infer that you want to be pulled into the game and never be allowed to escape?

Cipherr

That video was awful.

I mean, Im pretty done with FF games as a whole and will likely never touch another one in my life unless its a true sequel to tactics or FF6's remake. But that video, what the fuck was that? Who thought it would be a good idea to release that. Looks completely stupid, and no Im not willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

For this who missed it:
Thank you for your interest in our games, guys!

Unfortunately, this is not the right way to unlock the site content.

Visiting this address will only tell our detection system you have visited this address!

In order to know more about FINAL FANTASY© CRYSTAL CHRONICLES©: The Crystal Bearers™, please bring NEW visitors to the crystal homepage.
Tell your friends!

Thank you,

The SQUARE ENIX Team
:lol Site updates are just gonna get slower and slower at this rate.

ivysaur12

Banned
Puncture said:
That video was awful.

I mean, Im pretty done with FF games as a whole and will likely never touch another one in my life unless its a true sequel to tactics or FF6's remake. But that video, what the fuck was that? Who thought it would be a good idea to release that. Looks completely stupid, and no Im not willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

fasebaldca3.jpg

Kenka

morningbus said:
Am I to infer that you want to be pulled into the game and never be allowed to escape?

Blackhole to stress the fact that I don't want anything from this game to be known from the outer world. Let's just let it bombazza and never talk about it in the future.

Yes I am angry because of Mad World's slow sell-rate.

No, I'm not a S-E hater, I just think that Wada is stupid and ruining the company.

What the hell does "infer" mean ?

Hey guys, check this. It shows the actual percentage and the content that is unlocked.

http://www.crystalbearers.com/xml/contents.xml?2134

What is the content of that page ???

adg1034

I can just imagine- "Holy shit, our Harvester page is racking up MILLIONS OF HITS. What could possibly be there? What's that? You mean they- oh, God. Well, that's, uh... that's..."

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Kenka said:
Blackhole to stress the fact that I don't want anything from this game to be known from the outer world. Let's just let it bombazza and never talk about it in the future.

No, I'm not a S-E hater, I just think that Wada is stupid and ruining the company.

I dunno man, I'm not into the politics of gaming. If something is good, I don't really care who made it. Can we at least save our calls for bomba until some gameplay impressions?

Yes I am angry because of Mad World's slow sell-rate.

I... I don't know what that has to do with it? I'm not following your train of thought.

What the hell does "infer" mean ?

I swear it is a word. I promise.

Dascu said:
I think he just called your mom fat.

Damn it, I was going for the longest setup to a Yo Mama joke record, too.

Interest is going to wane if all they keep revealing are semi-silent movies of character models doing weird behavioural shit...

...surely

*clicks site again*

From the looks of it, it seems that the hero crushed someone important to the city with a giant rock (which is why the people are crying).

AceBandage said:
From the looks of it, it seems that the hero crushed someone important to the city with a giant rock (which is why the people are crying).
I guess these videos are just trying to show that Monsters and NPCs will have some sort of personalities and not always act one dimensional. Still the way they're doing this isn't going to help attract new people and really just turn the current people interested away. They need to make two changes with this site:

1. EXPLAIN the video, have some text under it telling the viewer what they're watching.

2. Make it a site that updates weekly cause new people aren't gonna want to tell other people about the site with the videos so far. Hell all they're doing is turning away those who are interested.

EDarkness

GoldandBlue said:
I guess these videos are just trying to show that Monsters and NPCs will have some sort of personalities and not always act one dimensional. Still the way they're doing this isn't going to help attract new people and really just turn the current people interested away. They need to make two changes with this site:

1. EXPLAIN the video, have some text under it telling the viewer what they're watching.

2. Make it a site that updates weekly cause new people aren't gonna want to tell other people about the site with the videos so far. Hell all they're doing is turning away those who are interested.

This is what I was talking about yesterday. They're just killing their hype by not explaining anything. There should be some comments so that people know what's going on. I'm not sure what their strategy is, but I hope they change it and soon.

Busaiku

That was just really weird.
Some of the townspeople were crying, one seemed to be praying, and then others were bored...

SE is doing a fantastic job at killing this game's hype for me.
No more site refreshing from me.
What was going on in that video srsly...:|

*Guy stuck under rock*
croud: " look at the poor guy! *sob*"
Lyle: " :| " *leaves*

Amir0x

Banned
slaughterking said:

What. The. Fuck. :lol

Ok, uh...so ok Crystal Bearers is some multiplayer online RPG, like a Phantasy Star Universe, where people can meet in common hubs and watch people get crushed by rocks. One of the main components is breeding monsters, and you can even cross breed bombs and goblins and make weird Bomblin children who can help you on the battlefield.

This is my expert analysis so far. Bill me later.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
This is either the stupidest or the most brilliant set of preview movies I have ever seen.

I must admit, I can't wait for the next one.

Amir0x said:
What. The. Fuck. :lol

Ok, uh...so ok Crystal Bearers is some multiplayer online RPG, like a Phantasy Star Universe, where people can meet in common hubs and watch people get crushed by rocks. One of the main components is breeding monsters, and you can even cross breed bombs and goblins and make weird Bomblin children who can help you on the battlefield.

This is my expert analysis so far. Bill me later.
You do know it's a single play game right?

Akai

BorkBork said:
This is either the stupidest or the most brilliant set of preview movies I have ever seen.

I must admit, I can't wait for the next one.

Hahaha, I agree...There's just something about these videos...They don't reveal anything at all, but I can't help but want to know what random, completely pointless thing they show next...

And Lyle just sitting there watching the guy before running off was hilarious... :lol

Top Bottom