• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFX HD... still coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer RD

vgFTv1s.jpg

Maybe it's just video on Vita. Like fake GTA San Andreas "gameplay" on PSP back in 2007

If that screenshot is real, perhaps it means a worldwide release date (there are english subtitles)? That would be a pleasant surprise.

ace3skoot

i always pronounced it "Ty-dus" but he's lame character so truly who cares.

anyway i can't phathom what is taking so long with this game, seriously just hurry up sqaure.

Equinox

Neo Member
I thought as much. Visuals tend to look vibrant on an OLED screen. Off screen photo makes it look especially deceiving.

EDIT: Also dat English text, despite not being confirmed for the west nor even released in Japan. This should have been the first thing everyone picked up on.

jiggle

glad it's a fake
all that work they put in to the low quality models
will be a shame if they skimp on the high quality ones

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Pretty sure she only makes that face if you have your PSEye/Kinect plugged in and the mic detects the words "no towns" or "so linear".

Persona86

Banned
People love to say "duurrrrrr, how cood teh grafix get any better. games already look good enough as it is"

We're not even close if we can't do this yet in real time.

Those kind of people are stuck in the past. If everyone thought like that we would still be playing 16 bit games.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
I heard if you say "corridors" three times in front of a mirror Lightning comes out and smashes your FF13 disc.

This happened to me, but she smashed my copy of FF9 instead. Thank you based Lightning.

Aurizen

Arent there dev's here that went to Destination PlayStation that has some info on FFX HD?? or something pics or something the wait is killing me :'(

Exentryk

Aibo from FFReunion posted this rumor - http://www.ff-reunion.net/ff/2013/03/19/ff10_hd_remaster

Gematsu reporting:

The PlayStation 3 version of Final Fantasy X HD will include both Final Fantasy X and X-2 on a single disc, according to a 2ch rumor* picked up by FF-Reunion.

On PS Vita, each title will apparently be sold separately.

Each game will also include its respective International edition content, according to the rumor. A release is planned for 2013.

* The information supposedly comes from next week’s issue Jump. According to FF-Reunion, the poster has a proven track record with these types of leaks.

friz898

Aibo from FFReunion posted this rumor - http://www.ff-reunion.net/ff/2013/03/19/ff10_hd_remaster

Gematsu reporting:

So entertaining this rumor, what am I not understanding here? It surely isn't as simple as:

PS3 Version $60 for two games.

Vita Game (FF X) - $40
Vita Game (FF X-2) - $40

Please tell me this isnt the case? Someone interject some common sense where I am failing? I mean, I simply cannot see the ps3 version being more than 60 of course, I would be really surprised if the Vita separate games are 30 or less. Even 35 each makes it a bad deal for Vita.

I have both systems but, I'm trying to understand this.

Edit: Anybody who pays more attention to creditability able to comment on the likelihood of this Jump >> 2chan >> FF reunion rumor?

So entertaining this rumor, what am I not understanding here? It surely isn't as simple as:

PS3 Version $60 for two games.

Vita Game (FF X) - $40
Vita Game (FF X-2) - $40

Please tell me this isnt the case? Someone interject some common sense where I am failing? I mean, I simply cannot see the ps3 version being more than 60 of course, I would be really surprised if the Vita separate games are 30 or less. Even 35 each makes it a bad deal for Vita.

I have both systems but, I'm trying to understand this.

There might be a (digital) double pack for 60.

friz898

There might be a double pack for 60.

Well I would hope so of course, but has Square done this before? I came back to gaming in 2007 so I wasn't there for the initial release of FF 1 and FF 2 for PSP -- Werent they 35 each to start, or did SE price them low? I mean this is coming from a company who makes IPad games 20 bucks.

Well I would hope so of course, but has Square done this before? I came back to gaming in 2007 so I wasn't there for the initial release of FF 1 and FF 2 for PSP -- Werent they 35 each to start, or did SE price them low? I mean this is coming from a company who makes IPad games 20 bucks.

It just makes sense for me that they would sell a digital double pack at the same price as PS3 version.

Erigu

Anybody who pays more attention to creditability able to comment on the likelihood of this Jump >> 2chan >> FF reunion rumor?
It does seem credible. The source appears to be a known one, who regularly posts early information / spoilers from that magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom