• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV copies out in the wild (street date broken in Peru, possibly elsewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that's normal in game dev.

*two weeks before cert*

Dev 1: "I have no idea how this is going to come together."

Dev 2: "Me either. "

*two weeks later*

Dev 1: "Holy shit this all works. What did we do?"

Dev 2: "No fucking clue."

2 weeks? I bet some projects comes together in the last days lol

This is essentially me when programming.

That's true for software development in general a lot of the times lol.

I can kind of relate to this, even though I've still only programmed pretty simple stuff, lol. I certainly get this feeling with a couple of my classes.

PSY・S;224873628 said:
I'm at this stage right now 😖

Don't worry, with hard work it usually pays off and comes together. I'm sure you can do it!

Falk

that puzzling face

*two weeks before cert*

*two weeks later*

I

well

Uh

You have a point there, haha.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
I

well

Uh

You have a point there, haha.

*two weeks before cert*

*two weeks later*

my-code-doesnt-work-i-have-no-idea-why-my-code-works.jpg

Trace

Banned

*two weeks before cert*

*two weeks later*

I have done nothing but break Javascript for the last three days.

jQuery I hate you.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
That sleeve with all the autographs is a nice touch. I'd be curious to see if my pals at SE got theirs on there!

Seems like Verendus has played it :).

this is amazing news, i remember Witcher 3 getting leaked about 2 weeks before release date and i finished it before it even officially came out, same thing with MGS V

now it's happening with FFXV, can't wait to play it

Also this is completely off topic, but...these two posts next to one another was too weird to not comment on. Like the same person posting at the same time from different dimensions. KOJIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MilkBeard

I feel like this is probably the most devisive pre release game I have ever seen in terms of internet discussion, with people either super hyped for it or super against it, and the middle man is hard to find.

Welcome to Final Fantasy. Each game is either incredible, or shit sux, based on the cries of the fanbase. FF XV will be no different. In fact, it might be magnified by the long dev cycle, and the negative attention that SE has gotten in the last 10 years.

Mendrox

Welcome to Final Fantasy. Each game is either incredible, or shit sux, based on the cries of the fanbase. FF XV will be no different. In fact, it might be magnified by the long dev cycle, and the negative attention that SE has gotten in the last 10 years.

Imo I thought that SE got better these last three years. Good game output etc. They are starting to get to the top again for me.

Why is
Iris
a spoiler? We have already seen
her
in the news before using
a toy moogle
to fight

I
am
sorry
about
that.

Didn't know if this was confirmed already and didn't want to piss off someone because I spoiled them. :VVVV

JoeNut

can anyone confirm what the day 1 7gb patch is? i read there are some FMV's in there but jesus christ that's big

aitakute

I'm so salty people are getting the game early. And here I got charged twice for the deluxe edition from JP square store

univbee

I just want to know if the American region version (as in with ESRB on the box) has all the VO options like French, German etc., or if that's an EU-only thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom