• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO_Andy

I think it is. I can't even do a character's special moves unless it's active? Screw that. It absolutely ruined Karin.
rekkas are up there with FADC shoryuken and dive kicks on the BS scale. the only character you could make an argument for being ruined is Gief.

KSC2R.png

cj_iwakura

OK. It sucks that they locked it behind her V-Trigger but can't you just adapt? She's still a very solid character outside of that.

I've tried, and I can't wrap my head around it. I have no problem with the game itself, just what they did to Karin really puts me off.

cj_iwakura

smh

well, we're done here

You're missing my point. Of course people who've been playing every SF are going to adapt, but the appeal of SF4 was that they'd be able to pick up and play, say, Ryu and Ken and have them play just like they used to. It's not appealing to the casual player, just the consistent userbase.

You're missing my point. Of course people who've been playing every SF are going to adapt, but the appeal of SF4 was that they'd be able to pick up and play, say, Ryu and Ken and have them play just like they used to. It's not appealing to the casual player, just the consistent userbase.

motherfucker you're missing YOUR OWN POINT

this entire bullshit non-argument started by you crying about SF5 being too complex, then you mutated it into some sort of "woe is me" story because your fingers are too stupid to figure out one of the easiest mechanics in a fighter in years

THEN you tried to spin it even further by saying "well karin fans from a game nearly 2 decades old are gonna have problems :(:(:(" but you went and dodged the comparison that was thrown at you because players who use other characters like MIKA, BISON, CHARLIE, VEGA haven't complained and actually got used to the changes

just shut up. i would say you're arguing about nothing, but you probably don't even know what nothing is

pizzacat

Banned
Criticizing a game due to a character not being there or them changing one character in specific is something else

It's literally on the level of "no Sakura no buy" mongo responses I see in most SF threads

If you're buying a fighting game for one character and one character only, don't

there's so many things you can say about sfv and you want to complain how top 6 lady got "messed up"

cj_iwakura

this entire bullshit non-argument started by you crying about SF5 being too complex, then you mutated it into some sort of "woe is me" story because your fingers are too stupid to figure out one of the easiest mechanics in a fighter in years

THEN you tried to spin it even further by saying "well karin fans from a game nearly 2 decades old are gonna have problems :(:(:(" but you went and dodged the comparison that was thrown at you because players who use other characters like MIKA, BISON, CHARLIE, VEGA haven't complained and actually got used to the changes

just shut up. i would say you're arguing about nothing, but you probably don't even know what nothing is

Wow, chill the hell out. You're the second person in this thread with an attitude problem.

Dahbomb

This post is excessive, no need for this.

bruh no need to go off on cj man. He isnt worth the time of day. Let him have his terrible misconceptions and bad opinions. This is the only place where he can express them

Wow, chill the hell out. You're the second person in this thread with an attitude problem.

You're blatantly ignoring all of the posts that contradict your viewpoint just to push some weird narrative that SF5 is like SF3 when that is entirely false. If you're not going to engage with other people, then what are you even doing besides complaining?

Lemstar

iwakura doesn't even play fighting games

every single version of blazblue he complains about how tsubaki's so different and impossible to get used to now

doesn't even play fighting games

every single version of blazblue he complains about how tsubaki's so different and impossible to get used to now

the epitome of gaf fgw posters. Complains a lot about fighting games, but really is the biggest stream monster out there

cj_iwakura

You've been playing fgs for 20+ years, but still think pressing two buttons to gain access to rekkas is too complex?

It really put me off, yes. I played SFA3 religiously for years, so I'm not a fan. Sorry for having an opinion, just move on.

It really put me off, yes. I played SFA3 religiously for years, so I'm not a fan. Sorry for having an opinion, just move on.

Bruh Alpha 3 came out about 18 years ago. Karin hasn't been in a game since why would you believe that she wouldn't be changed? I mean Ken has been in every street fighter and he got changed. So what makes Karin so special that she shouldn't of been changed. Did you think V-ism was too complex to play as well?

pizzacat

Banned
Bruh Alpha 3 came out about 18 years ago. Karin hasn't been in a game since why would you believe that she wouldn't be changed? I mean Ken has been in every street fighter and he got changed. So what makes Karin so special that she shouldn't of been changed.
Tbf Urien wasnt in a SF game for 18 years and he's kinda the same

Even got his target combos

haha I said SF game so somebody wouldn't say CFJ and face just posted lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom