• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

Wasn't the usf4 port fucked up at first
I expect the PS4 version to be messed up too.

Can't wait for some weird unintended bugs that work as balance patches.

"Ooops, Vergil's Spiral Swords suddenly have no durability"

"Zero's Buster no longer causes untechable knockdown" (IIRC this was one of the bugs that happened in H&H)

Line_HTX

Wasn't the usf4 port fucked up at first

Oh crap... If people start saying it's buggy as hell tonight when they download it...

jsg0dyM.png

Seyavesh

I expect the PS4 version to be messed up too.

Can't wait for some weird unintended bugs that work as balance patches.

"Ooops, Vergil's Spiral Swords suddenly have no durability"

"Zero's Buster no longer causes untechable knockdown" (IIRC this was one of the bugs that happened in H&H)

the latter isn't a bug, soft knockdowns don't exist in H&H on purpose as to avoid infinites with special cancelable moves/dash cancelable normals

What time exactly will they be showing gameplay for MvC Infinite? Right after the tournament?

I'm wondering this as well. I'm just gonna watch Dragon Ball Super and then watch all of the Capcom Cup presentation. Top 8 should be good and Marvel will be in there somewhere.

Dahbomb

What time exactly will they be showing gameplay for MvC Infinite? Right after the tournament?
6 30 PST is when Capcom Cup starts. 3/5 E sports style top 8 so give at least 3 hours from that. I am guessing Marvel game play around 12 AM PST so we are going to be here for a long time.

notworksafe

Wonder what the gems can do? Time could be an obvious speed buff, Power a damage boost, Soul a boost to meter/hp, but I don't know about Space, Mind, or Reality.

I guess they could just copy the MSH gem effects but I think some could be improved.

These are gems that you can use to activate once a match. Sounds like a replacement for X-Factor.

Replacement x-factor that you can customize sounds legit good. But I'm still concerned about 2v2 and wondering whether there will be assists.

Every marvel game changed the gameplay a bit, but mvc2 perfected it. This seems like it's straying pretty far from what mvc2 got right.

Dahbomb

The Marvel facebook video says that they are going more in-depth into the team dynamics/mechanics with the 2v2 system.

Man I really want to see that game play already. I really hope the gems are more involved than "your team has a speed boost now".

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wonder what the gems can do? Time could be an obvious speed buff, Power a damage boost, Soul a boost to meter/hp, but I don't know about Space, Mind, or Reality.

I guess they could just copy the MSH gem effects but I think some could be improved.
Space could give flight or enhanced/infinite flight for the duration of the power up.

Mind could manipulate HSD.

shaowebb

The Marvel facebook video says that they are going more in-depth into the team dynamics/mechanics with the 2v2 system.

Man I really want to see that game play already. I really hope the gems are more involved than "your team has a speed boost now".

THIS.
More in depth team dynamics but no mention of assists yet? Gems, but no mention of what they do?
Something crazy is coming. My biggest hope is that maybe assists are gem moves or determined by the gem your team has. I'm really hoping gems go full scale Arcana and grant passives, specials, ultras, unique x factors and varying stat boosts and nerfs.

I'm telling you guys, if you never played anime that shit was incredible in AH3. If that gets taken into MVC:I in any manner shape or form it will be the shit. Those things were essentially entire movesets you could tack onto ANYONE. If this is what is coming. DAYUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom