• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Dahbomb

That leak goes out of its way to mention Venom DLC but forgets Sigma is already confirmed DLC roster in the game. I find it to be a pretty suspect final roster leak. Especially since if they are just porting over dudes from 3 it makes no sense to dump so many and yet keep others like that. 32 cuts? Not even all have license issues on the Marvel side of those cuts either.

Sorry but this feels like misdirection. Whatever does get announced later will come as such a relief to players that they'll be thrilled in comparison and I think maybe thats what this leak is for. To make people happier with the final roster which will likely be smaller than 3. Hell the newcomers are all c listers and none of the popular Capcom legacy characters were in this list? Makes me think that if they reveal anyone popular from last game now it'll be huge good reactions after this bombshell because it'll spell relief.
A list like this just softens the backlash of a small roster or content reveal later IMO because "at least it wasn't that OTHER list."
A yes the denial phase. This is cute.

Reminds me of the "Capcom leaking different characters to different people to generate hype" by the fake leakers to cover their asses.

Negaduck

I wonder how many of those characters will be complete for e3/ceo?

I mean that list being out and so far people who have inside knowledge confirming it true means that Capcom is confident enough with the list to let Ryce reals it like that?

Could you release a list like that and only having like 4 additional characters in the playable build?

(all this is random speculation)

I wonder how many of those characters will be complete for e3/ceo?

I mean that list being out and so far people who have inside knowledge confirming it true means that Capcom is confident enough with the list to let Ryce reals it like that?

Could you release a list like that and only having like 4 additional characters in the playable build?

(all this is random speculation)
Well it sounds like Ryce's leaker wasn't happy being fed this hype BS about what characters you could expect in the roster.. And then the reveal it was only what they were told so far.. So he let Ryce leak it as a fuck Capcom give us more characters statement..

Tripon

Well it sounds like Ryce's leaker wasn't happy being fed this hype BS about what characters you could expect in the roster.. And then the reveal it was only what they were told so far.. So he let Ryce leak it as a fuck Capcom give us more characters statement..
Lol, are you hearing yourself. You are saying this is 3rd hand info at best.

Negaduck

Ah okay, lol I can support a big double middle finger to the man.

Hey it got us the list and that's got me hype.

notworksafe

Leo Kliesen
Difficulty - Easy

Pros
Strong mixup game
One of the best wall games
Strong wall carry
Strong punishment, especially her ws i11

Recommended for players who like
Simplistic fundamental characters

234610638381514762.png
can't wait boiz

Negaduck

I can't wait till it's early 2017 for me.

Next game purchase would either be IJ or tekken and even though I Hella want IJ...

Tekken.

I'm pretty sure the king of iron fist wins out.

pizzacat

Banned
preloading t7

cant wait to get fucking smashed in this game, still thinking about a character

like I like bryan and miguel but maybe i should try something else before i stick to it idk

Numb

preloading t7

cant wait to get fucking smashed in this game, still thinking about a character

like I like bryan and miguel but maybe i should try something else before i stick to it idk
Try everyone you like
Once you play enough and build your base you can pick anyone you want

Top Bottom