• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

I think no X-Men is bad, but there really were missing a lot of hype characters who are not X-Men in base roster. No Starlord, DD, Venom, Black Panther, Ant-Man, etc. And for Capcom no Gene, Nero, Asura, PW, Vergil, Wesker, etc....

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
There's absolutely nothing surprising about those Japan numbers. Shit would be like comparing it to CoD first week in the USA. Japan doesn't matter, especially not so for MvC.

...but he's comparing the marvel game to the marvel game.

Not marvel jp sales to marvel US sales

kirblar

What's the best way to max out value re-selling an SNES Classic. Got one coming through Wal-Mart and I don't think I'll actually use it.

What's the best way to max out value re-selling an SNES Classic. Got one coming through Wal-Mart and I don't think I'll actually use it.

Probably Ebay or Craigslist or whatever friend or NeoGAF member you don't like but you know they want one so you can profit and ruin a relationship at the same time?

Cancel the preorder. After fees and shit it probably won't be worth re-selling on ebay considering the production numbers are much higher than the NES Classic edition, driving down resale hype.

kirblar

Cancel the preorder. After fees and shit it probably won't be worth re-selling on ebay considering the production numbers are much higher than the NES Classic edition, driving down resale hype.
I got 10% off via my CC, otherwise I'd have already done that. (i.e., If I sell it for 90, I've already made 10 bux.)

Sayad

I think no X-Men is bad, but there really were missing a lot of hype characters who are not X-Men in base roster. No Starlord, DD, Venom, Black Panther, Ant-Man, etc. And for Capcom no Gene, Nero, Asura, PW, Vergil, Wesker, etc....

Nemesis over Wesker is a big question mark, Nemesis over Tron Bonne for a Capcom big body slot when the game have 4/30 female characters is an even bigger one. Then you have characters Frank West, Spencer, Arthur and Firebrand(which I personally love but let's be honest, WTF were they thinking!) over Vergil, Wesker and Akuma!

Monster Hunter missing from the base roster when, again, 4/30 females characters, and even worse, only 2 none MvC3 copypasta on the Capcom side!

shaowebb

I love Killer Instinct. Game is just great. Eagle is some of the most amazing pressure once you get down how to play his arrows and reloads. Aria is pretty much MAHVEL baby with her body style changes and assists but a glass cannon. Eyedol is just boss as fuck switching from zoner to rushdown machine.

Its so hard to pick a main at times in that game. Its so easy to just find something amazing with anyone in it. At one point I was goin in hard on Eyedol or Omen and then suddenly I'm all over Eagle or one of Hisako's styles. So much to enjoy and so many unique options per character. Im not even sure I can pick out what the MOST satisfying move in the game is to pull off. Possibly putting someone through a shitload of stone walls with Aganos, or Hisako's possession move where you make your opponent spasm like Crocker from Fairy God Parents.

jt4Shnr.gif

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
is there some sort of banning spree going on in the MarvelGAF discord?

also why isn't Joanna Dark in KI yet?
Yeah nexeon banned anyone from FGC gaf pretty much

I guess Neoxon and Intelliheath are scared of people that actually play fighting games talking about them in the server ;)

How do I get KI on Steam to recognize my HRAP4?

Cool choices. Just a heads up on Ken-ra, he's considered to be one of the most (if not the most) technical and difficult to play character in the game.
I've heard, which is why I am not settled. Haha. Which of his things are really technical? I figure Glacius will be too low in mobility to keep my attention.

I love Killer Instinct. Game is just great. Eagle is some of the most amazing pressure once you get down how to play his arrows and reloads. Aria is pretty much MAHVEL baby with her body style changes and assists but a glass cannon. Eyedol is just boss as fuck switching from zoner to rushdown machine.

Its so hard to pick a main at times in that game. Its so easy to just find something amazing with anyone in it. At one point I was goin in hard on Eyedol or Omen and then suddenly I'm all over Eagle or one of Hisako's styles. So much to enjoy and so many unique options per character. Im not even sure I can pick out what the MOST satisfying move in the game is to pull off. Possibly putting someone through a shitload of stone walls with Aganos, or Hisako's possession move where you make your opponent spasm like Crocker from Fairy God Parents.

jt4Shnr.gif
Add Karsticles on Steam if you get it. I want to learn this game.

CO_Andy

its Fairly Odd Parents, not Fairy God :p

Yeah nexeon banned anyone from FGC gaf pretty much

I guess Neoxon and Intelliheath are scared of people that actually play fighting games talking about them in the server ;)
a junior member and a known tightwad running the discord

shouldn't of expected much from a MVCi community

This thread is solely for people that like hentai and pretend to play ASW games.
i played Double Dragon 4 i'll have you know

Top Bottom