• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

shaowebb

spidermanwhisper-get-a-room-you-two.jpg
I thought that was called "discord".

I like Skisonic. Hope he doing well. He put so much into the community with his podcasts and commentary with Kiets and other people.
I am not sure who else you could give the scholarship to the FGC that could use it as a base for bigger and better things.

Line_HTX

So whatever happened with that NCR hotel fire? Looking at Justin's, Rip's, and Beautifuldude's tweets the sprinkler flooding looked kind of scary along with whatever was going on on the higher floors. Hope everyone was safe from that. And how the hell did the fire alarm not go off...

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Do you plan on going through and making your own version of the game? It seems like you're putting a lot of time into this, and I know you have the passion for the game.

Marvel 645.

Depends on whether a group comes together with at least a roughly compatible vision. There's about half a dozen people experimenting with the inner workings of the game right now, but we need more manpower dedicated to breaking everything down. I'm the one who's documented about 95% of the stuff on this page so far. And there's some stuff that I don't really know where to start with (actual animation tweaks, hitboxes), so we kind of need some more technically-inclined help.

For the time being, I'm focusing on breaking apart one specific character (Morrigan) to see how everything related to that character works and how it all links together. Then that knowledge should be able to be applied to any other character in the game.

Tripon

https://dotesports.com/general/avyd...ew-owner-says-theyre-welcome-to-reapply-12792

So that's what happened to Avyd.
Avyd employees let go, but new owner says they’re ‘welcome to re-apply'

In a complex deal struck earlier this week, a holding company purchased the assets of esports startup Avyd, which has been developing a competitive gaming service since forming over a year ago. The holding company, which is run by Zachary Smith, also acquired Smith’s company, MoneyMatches, a startup service that will offer legal esports gambling.

After the news was first reported on GAMURS, multiple Avyd employees announced they were leaving the company.

It was unclear at the time if the employees chose to leave or were fired. In an interview with GAMURS, however, Smith confirmed that all but one of the former Avyd employees were let go as part of the acquisition.

“When you come into a business that is not fully put together, a lot of times you come in and clear house, and that is exactly what I did. I know there has been a lot of speculation of people ‘leaving’ Avyd," said Smith. "The only people that we kept was the front UI guy that I know personally and met up with to fire him out of respect for his well being. I then met him in person, and after speaking with him, I decided to keep him.”

Negaduck

So whatever happened with that NCR hotel fire? Looking at Justin's, Rip's, and Beautifuldude's tweets the sprinkler flooding looked kind of scary along with whatever was going on on the higher floors. Hope everyone was safe from that. And how the hell did the fire alarm not go off...

So it was like floors 16 or something Got flooded. I was in the after hours room when they made the announcements and the fire alarms went off (no one stopped playing though lol). At the time floors 9 and under were able to go to our rooms (I got lucky and was on floor 9). We were told if anyone had damage to their stuff they could put that in with the front.

Everything seemed to be cool afterwards but I can only speak for what I dealt with.

When we went to our floor we just had to open the boss door to get to the room.

hmD2yzU.jpg

Doomshine

Yeah and Tag 2 had free DLC, but we all know none of that translated to sales. We see complaints about the DLC in T7 now, but people were literally asking them to do it.

Top Bottom